Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match - 2021

tricky

Legendary Radge
Hi all

just confirming that we are still on for the 31st on the Links, will put a post up next few days with more details, the format is fairly simple, games of football on the links wit 3 or 4 teams tbc, players / spectators to make a donation if able, retire to the Bottom Shop for a pint

best wishes

Robbie

Power

Legendary Radge
Hi all

just confirming that we are still on for the 31st on the Links, will put a post up next few days with more details, the format is fairly simple, games of football on the links wit 3 or 4 teams tbc, players / spectators to make a donation if able, retire to the Bottom Shop for a pint

best wishes

Robbie

Barry.

aggie

Justified Radge
Hi all

best wishes

Robbie

Any idea what sort of time? I need to organise childcare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shepdogg

New radge
I’m getting my guys to meet at the bottom shop for 1pm. If you need us to do anything just get in touch. Tried to PM you my number but don’t think it worked

Egan Number 6

Just A Radge
Wishing everyone the very best for this. I would have loved to be a part of it but best wishes from Ireland, Shaun forever indeed.

I’m getting my guys to meet at the bottom shop for 1pm. If you need us to do anything just get in touch. Tried to PM you my number but don’t think it worked
The kind of pre match training which Shaun would have wholeheartedly approved Shep.

BIG G

Power

Legendary Radge
Baby here earlier in the week so still ok to look out the boots for Sunday.

Weather dependent at the minute or do we have an orange ball?

tricky

Legendary Radge
Baby here earlier in the week so still ok to look out the boots for Sunday.

Weather dependent at the minute or do we have an orange ball?

Still on but just have to see how weather is over weekend

Congrats mate!!

SKII

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
[MENTION=337]tricky[/MENTION] C definitely playing. M now having to work Hogmanay.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £0.00

Unread Posts