• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hogmanay Shaun Forever Match - 2023

Might be a bit early but just confirming the Hogmanay football tournament for Shaun will be taking place again on the links on the 31st @shepdogg

If any of the regular bounce squad are not going to be available let me know sometime, might schedule a fives match in as practice as we bid to win back the cup..

what time you thinking for KO?

Might be a bit early but just confirming the Hogmanay football tournament for Shaun will be taking place again on the links on the 31st @shepdogg

If any of the regular bounce squad are not going to be available let me know sometime, might schedule a fives match in as practice as we bid to win back the cup..

I’ll be there as per, a year older, slower, creakier and all-round pisher than ever. Wouldn’t miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be there, wouldn’t miss it

Will be there, wouldn’t miss it
Not sure if still in madrid , if back in Edinburgh I will certainly attend and invite a few pals along - it is great thing you do this in his honour ?

Count me in too. Highlight of the Christmas holidays!

YES ?

Thanks for replies we look fine for numbers will post up more info nearer the time

Hope this event will go ahead but bit worried contact football for adults won’t happen this year..

Hope this event will go ahead but bit worried contact football for adults won’t happen this year..

Robbie I will be in touch with you and Shep shortly amigo.

BIG G

Message from Big G below

Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match - cancelled.

Shaun's Mum and Dad, have said that they know that it will be a big disappointment to all of Shaun's friends and family that the annual Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match will not be able to take place this year however look forward to seeing everyone next year.

Sarcoma UK ..the Bone and Soft tissue cancer charity, which monies from the matches for the past three years has supported, say on their website ....

'In these difficult times, despite fund raising activities being affected, our support services and Support Line for everyone affected by Sarcoma continue.'

The match organisers would like to ask any donations, no matter how small to be sent to.

Acc. 49371482 Sort. 09-01-33

G McKinley

Marked.....Shaun Forever.

Shaun's family will forward all donations collectively to Sarcoma UK.

Gutted it isn’t going ahead but not surprised. Will chip in and if anyone fancies a round in the Bottom Shop once restrictions open up gimme a shout GGTTH

A bugger, but understandable. Will fire something into the electronic bucket, and see all the usual suspects next year! (Although how many seasons this marauding wing-back has left in him, who knows!)

Hi folks, sorry I’ve not been on earlier.

Everyone is gutted we’re not playing this year. We started a regular fives game on the back of last year’s tournament, folk were getting fitter/marginally better and looking forward to this year’s renewal, sadly the fives game and our annual bash are not to be.
We’ll get a game organised as soon as permitted.

cheers

shep

F6990308-FB6B-46A7-A463-367DD67C1BF9.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing the same faces next year.

Took the kids here today.

Live forever ?

View attachment 4091

Looking forward to seeing the same faces next year.

Took the kids here today.

Live forever ?
Probably for the best - I wouldn't be buckling maximum swashes on that surface. I'm a luxury player. ;-)

Looking forward to next year already and we'll be able to get a well earned pint after. Live forever ar kid

Looking forward to next Hogmanay already

Might do a summer event if folk are up for it and hopefully a cup winning celebration peeve after...

Might do a summer event if folk are up for it and hopefully a cup winning celebration peeve after...
Yes 🙋🏻‍♂️

Keep me posted Robbie

Sounds good though currently laid off with a broken bone in my hand thanks to my sofa!
Should hopefully be back in business by the end of the month

Sounds good though currently laid off with a broken bone in my hand thanks to my sofa!
Should hopefully be back in business by the end of the month

Are you missing the return of Monday fives?

Definitely can’t go in goals though I can run around outfield if you need numbers

Gordonski, if you are needing a clapped out 67 year old who hasn't played since I was 50, I'm your manski.

@tricky any progress on summer plans?

Could have won it, equally couid have lost it. Down side is Huns are top..... not complaining overall but we were wasteful at times.

Count me in again 💚

Just to say this will be back on at the links on December 31st and am looking forward to it, first dibs for places to bounce squad regulars.

more details to follow

Robbie

Just to say this will be back on at the links on December 31st and am looking forward to it, first dibs for places to bounce squad regulars.

more details to follow

Robbie
Available ✅

Available ✅
Capable ❎
Post match 🍺✅

@shepdogg give me a shout when you see this re Hogmanay

Woo hoo!

Hi folks, really looking forward to this. We’re aiming for 3 teams so it can be the round robin format like last time. Winchburgh FC, Dalmeny Star and Dalmeny Star U15 stone.

Hi Robbie I'd be up for playing in this if any spaces available?

Kev, have you played since the Inspectors Cup final in 1991?:gigglle:

@aggie @Stew the Hibee are you available?

If I'm not in Budapest with the girlfriend, then aye -- should know by the end of the week.

Hi Robbie I'd be up for playing in this if any spaces available?

sound mate you’re welcome

Hi folks, really looking forward to this. We’re aiming for 3 teams so it can be the round robin format like last time. Winchburgh FC, Dalmeny Star and Dalmeny Star U15 stone.
:50:Bravo! That made a stoned arse laugh.

This thread has been viewed 86596 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50