Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match - 2020 Game Cancelled.

dmn1989

Legend
Might be a bit early but just confirming the Hogmanay football tournament for Shaun will be taking place again on the links on the 31st @shepdogg

If any of the regular bounce squad are not going to be available let me know sometime, might schedule a fives match in as practice as we bid to win back the cup..

what time you thinking for KO?

aggie

Justified Radge
Legend
Might be a bit early but just confirming the Hogmanay football tournament for Shaun will be taking place again on the links on the 31st @shepdogg

If any of the regular bounce squad are not going to be available let me know sometime, might schedule a fives match in as practice as we bid to win back the cup..

I’ll be there as per, a year older, slower, creakier and all-round pisher than ever. Wouldn’t miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tricky

VIP Member
Message from Big G below

Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match - cancelled.

Shaun's Mum and Dad, have said that they know that it will be a big disappointment to all of Shaun's friends and family that the annual Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match will not be able to take place this year however look forward to seeing everyone next year.

Sarcoma UK ..the Bone and Soft tissue cancer charity, which monies from the matches for the past three years has supported, say on their website ....

'In these difficult times, despite fund raising activities being affected, our support services and Support Line for everyone affected by Sarcoma continue.'

The match organisers would like to ask any donations, no matter how small to be sent to.

Acc. 49371482 Sort. 09-01-33

G McKinley

Marked.....Shaun Forever.

Shaun's family will forward all donations collectively to Sarcoma UK.

whiskas

VIP Member
Gutted it isn’t going ahead but not surprised. Will chip in and if anyone fancies a round in the Bottom Shop once restrictions open up gimme a shout GGTTH

aggie

Justified Radge
Legend
A bugger, but understandable. Will fire something into the electronic bucket, and see all the usual suspects next year! (Although how many seasons this marauding wing-back has left in him, who knows!)

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks