• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Semi final pricing

No we haven’t.

The initial allocation from spfl is poor but is aligned with our past take-up (we have sold less than 9k last time we played in the SF).

Initial allocations may change dependent upon demand.
Exactly, I am not happy either, but too often have we went to a semi final with thousands of spare seats available, cant blame the SFA for wanting to try and sell the place out. Up to us to buy the tickets in the first place, down side is we have to buy behind the goals first to get a chance of the north

No we haven’t.

The initial allocation from spfl is poor but is aligned with our past take-up (we have sold less than 9k last time we played in the SF).

Initial allocations may change dependent upon demand.
Sadly I doubt we will be much more than that. 😓

Against Celtc when they were flying at a crazy kick off time live on tv? That is not a benchmark. If Hibs say/do nothing on this They are accepting that the idiots at the spfl and their hun pals can do what they want. I am seriously considering not going, fuck that.

was that last Celtic semi not 530pm on a Saturday? rather that than a Sunday

Exactly, I am not happy either, but too often have we went to a semi final with thousands of spare seats available, cant blame the SFA for wanting to try and sell the place out. Up to us to buy the tickets in the first place, down side is we have to buy behind the goals first to get a chance of the north
The Huns are getting the North

To be honest, they can have the whole fuckin dump, as long as we do them.
We had suited and booted Huns (clip-on ties obviously) above us in ‘hostility’ spitting and challenging us to fight, but they seemed to fuck off somewhere by the end in 2016.
Dregs of the dregs of the scum of the universe.

To be honest, they can have the whole fuckin dump, as long as we do them.
We had suited and booted Huns (clip-on ties obviously) above us in ‘hostility’ spitting and challenging us to fight, but they seemed to fuck off somewhere by the end in 2016.
Dregs of the dregs of the scum of the universe.
won't worry me as i reckon i'll be giving it a miss , forked out enough on football of late whilst being treated like a *&*^ . There comes a time when you decide it isnt worth it anymore , Hesgoal for me most likely

won't worry me as i reckon i'll be giving it a miss , forked out enough on football of late whilst being treated like a *&*^ . There comes a time when you decide it isnt worth it anymore , Hesgoal for me most likely
I’ll see you in the club then.
Pint of……..?

I’ll see you in the club then.
Pint of……..?
nah wont be in any club mate

was that last Celtic semi not 530pm on a Saturday? rather that than a Sunday
You may be right, we were struggling under Heckingbottom?

To be fair it’s not the SPFL/SFA’s problem that we had a shite manager at the time of that game.

Hibs have reached a lot of semi finals over the last 10-15 years, I don’t think we’ve sold more than 20,000 tickets to any of them, so it’s clear enough to those in charge there’s not a massive demand for tickets. Would have been the same allocation had we drawn Celtic. Had we drawn St. Johnstone, there would have been a good case made to move it to Tynecastle.

Did we get any of the north stand in either of the two league cup semis v Celtic under Lennon and Hecky? ( 4-2 and 5-2 )
Not certain but think I was in the south stand at both , first one had a big empty section behind the goal we didn’t sell

Doubt we'll take 9k anyway, especially considering the lack of trains.
Have never willingly missed a Hampden game in half a century. I'll be there.

Did we get any of the north stand in either of the two league cup semis v Celtic under Lennon and Hecky? ( 4-2 and 5-2 )
Not certain but think I was in the south stand at both , first one had a big empty section behind the goal we didn’t sell
We did get the north. The seats in the east are awful.

I spent half time going through Leeann Dempster. She pretty much confirmed he'd be sacked. Most surreal 10 mins...

We did get the north. The seats in the east are awful.

aye remember now first one we got bit of north and south with big unsold gap between behind the goals, unlikely to happen again

Yeh but if we sold the whole of behind the goals we would prob get some for the North, what I meant was those who want to go to the North would have to wait until behind the goals (East?) was sold out which is very unlikely

Remember the final against Ross County (ok no one really wants to remember it) and the semi against Falkirk, I am sure none of either of their fans got tickets for the North so there is some precedent

Yeh but if we sold the whole of behind the goals we would prob get some for the North, what I meant was those who want to go to the North would have to wait until behind the goals (East?) was sold out which is very unlikely
I don't think we would, reading the press release from SPFL it seems that the entire two sections making up the whole of the north are going on sale to huns. The only sections that are being held back are those in the east nearest to north. It's moot anyway, there's not a chance we'll sell all of East.

I'll be there and really looking forward to it. Monday is booked as a holiday. 🥳

I'll be there and really looking forward to it. Monday is booked as a holiday. 🥳

I got over my initial huff about the huns getting most of the stadium, have been liaising with the social club, coordinating the gazillianth Bounce tour and have also now taken the Monday off, win, lose and all that!

Does anyone know if students count as concession for the semi ?

I must admit , that the fact we will only sell 14k max, it’s the correct decision regarding tickets. Behind the goals is pretty shit , but from a policing point of view , it’s the only option, plus , it’s further to run onto the pitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I must admit , that the fact we will only sell 14k max, it’s the correct decision regarding tickets. Behind the goals is pretty shit , but from a policing point of view , it’s the only option, plus , it’s further to run onto the pitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, the arseholes at the SFA do not recognise anyone over 16 for cup or Scotland games. Luckily the turnstile operators don't care. ;))

I got over my initial huff about the huns getting most of the stadium, have been liaising with the social club, coordinating the gazillianth Bounce tour and have also now taken the Monday off, win, lose and all that!
That's the spirit M! I've sat in good seats and bad seats when we've beaten them there, and it hasn't affected my elation one single iota.

So what if they get more tickets? Just makes the occasion even sweeter when more of them get to feel the pain of another Hibs Hampden humpin.

When are these likely to go on sale ?

It’s not the only option.. east and north is an option

It’s not the only option.. east and north is an option
He did say from a policing point of view easier to keep fans separated after the game if in the east.

Ah I fondly remember games without segregating....bit old for the hassle now though 😄

Apologies if I've missed it, when do the tickets go on sale for this game.

This thread has been viewed 4569 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back