Semi final pricing

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Does anyone know if students count as concession for the semi ?

I must admit , that the fact we will only sell 14k max, it’s the correct decision regarding tickets. Behind the goals is pretty shit , but from a policing point of view , it’s the only option, plus , it’s further to run onto the pitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Admin

I must admit , that the fact we will only sell 14k max, it’s the correct decision regarding tickets. Behind the goals is pretty shit , but from a policing point of view , it’s the only option, plus , it’s further to run onto the pitch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No, the arseholes at the SFA do not recognise anyone over 16 for cup or Scotland games. Luckily the turnstile operators don't care. ;))

Bossie

Well-Known Radge
I got over my initial huff about the huns getting most of the stadium, have been liaising with the social club, coordinating the gazillianth Bounce tour and have also now taken the Monday off, win, lose and all that!
That's the spirit M! I've sat in good seats and bad seats when we've beaten them there, and it hasn't affected my elation one single iota.

So what if they get more tickets? Just makes the occasion even sweeter when more of them get to feel the pain of another Hibs Hampden humpin.

Hattie

Donator

It’s not the only option.. east and north is an option

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
It’s not the only option.. east and north is an option
He did say from a policing point of view easier to keep fans separated after the game if in the east.

Ah I fondly remember games without segregating....bit old for the hassle now though 😄

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here