• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Semi final.- DUNDEE UTD

Hattie

Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
Id like Killie, UTD, Hibs and....
Would you prefer huns to get through, so if we get to final with them our euro place becomes better?
I do believe with a decent ref we could do them, after sll the 3 games they’ve beat us by 1 goal we have been blatantly cheated...
Or thr saints? To make the last 4? Im torn, clearly on form we would rather meet Killie in semi.... or st midden. Im not counting chickens, just curious on thoughts re the huns

Not bothered.

Nah, fuck the huns.
We just need to win it ourselves.

Boyle and Gogic both suspended is a bummer

Take the huns in the final again I'd actually fancy us more against them than killie /St Johnstone!!

Reactions: Zab
Take the huns in the final again I'd actually fancy us more against them than killie /St Johnstone!!

Same. Plus if it’s us against them, the best European spot is already guaranteed for us (provided we secure 3rd).

Yup as sickening as it would be to lose to those cu*ts at least we would have the "insurance policy" of European football till Christmas

I hope the Saints fuck the Huns, I hate them.

I think we have just created a new record in Scotland by being the only team to have qualified for three major semi-finals in the one season. I know this is a very strange season but even so, it's a record no one else can match. I should be grateful if @Purple & Green could verify.

I think we have just created a new record in Scotland by being the only team to have qualified for three major semi-finals in the one season. I know this is a very strange season but even so, it's a record no one else can match. I should be grateful if @Purple & Green could verify.
One semi final was from last season though.

One semi final was from last season though.
Yes, I accept that, but it was played (and so tentatively counts) this season.

Yes, I accept that, but it was played (and so tentatively counts) this season.
True, but we didn't qualify for it this season.

As galling as it is id rather the sheep lost tomorrow than the filthy huns

I hope the Saints fuck the Huns, I hate them.
You see I agree, i hate the vermin, but im thinking whats good for us.
I do believe we are capable of beating any tram left IF we get to the final.
Huns on the final I think we would dp them... after finishing 3rd in league Sets us tight up

You see I agree, i hate the vermin, but im thinking whats good for us.
I do believe we are capable of beating any tram left IF we get to the final.
Huns on the final I think we would dp them... after finishing 3rd in league Sets us tight up
I’m not keen on the ‘vermin’ tag but fine with the rest

Boyle and Gogic both suspended is a bummer
I don't think Boyle is suspended.

If it us and the Huns in the final then we need a strong referee and not a biased one.

Any idea of his name? Must be a new guy.

It’ll no be Abersheep in the semi

Cliff on Twitter reckons Hoban has been booked in his last 2 cup ties. I wonder how that works wi Boyle?

Hoban played today with 2 bookings so Boyle isn’t suspended for the Semi

Last edited:
Hoban played today with 2 bookings so Boyle isn’t suspended for the Semi

But that shows Boyle now has 2 cautions?

But that shows Boyle now has 2 cautions?
You need 3 to be banned mate

You need 3 to be banned mate
Oh, i thought it was 2. Cheers 👍

The thing I read said it was three cautions before a ban if your club joined the competition at round 3 or before, two if they joined after that. Which doesn't explain why Hobban could play, unless Aberdeen appealed?

The thing I read said it was three cautions before a ban if your club joined the competition at round 3 or before, two if they joined after that. Which doesn't explain why Hobban could play, unless Aberdeen appealed?
Ignore that, turns out we joined in third round, I thought it was fourth. Not sure I really understand that rule now seeing as naebody joined after third round. Is that because rounds were skipped because of covid?

Ignore that, turns out we joined in third round, I thought it was fourth. Not sure I really understand that rule now seeing as naebody joined after third round. Is that because rounds were skipped because of covid?
Aye,I think we normally join in the 4th round

If St Johnstone win tonight I'd have them as favourites.... He's done some job Davidson. He'll get a bigger club soon.

If it us and the Huns in the final then we need a strong referee and not a biased one.
One that misses a two handed push by one of our defenders will do.

As galling as it is id rather the sheep lost tomorrow than the filthy huns
You got your wish.

Comedy stuff in huns match. St J keeper equalised in last minute of extra time injury time..Tavernier misses first pen

Comedy stuff in huns match. St J keeper equalised in last minute of extra time injury time..Tavernier misses first pen
Come on St J - this could be very good

Yass Hibs for the cup

Oh my god

😂😂😂😂😂 feck the thoughts of gaurenteed Euro spot if we met huns in final 😂😂 that’s brilliant 😂😂😂

Nice to see Callum Booth knock in a penalty too

Yass Hibs for the cup
A real opportunity here
ST J the team want to avoid and hope they beat In semi by someone else
Result of the weekend - after is getting thru y day

Cup is now wide open. 👀

There goes the insurance policy but fuck it yaaaas get in the saints 🤣🤣🤣Hun bottle jobs

Hate the huns, delighted for Saints.

This thread has been viewed 17282 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back