Semi final.- DUNDEE UTD

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £65.00

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Dundee United have been pretty average this season. For me with their front pairing they've underachieved. Seems they did well up at Aberdeen but they're awful. I hope St Mirren take care of St Johnstone. And if we turn up v Dundee United then I'm very confident.

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
Need to watch their front 3 but don't think they're particularly good in defence or midfield - big keeper is good though hopefully still injured! Either that someone stand on his hand early doors

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Watched all of the quarter finals, United were the best of the qualifiers, followed by us I think. BUT... they looked pish at the back, with our front guys we could get a few against them (but we need to tighten up to stop them doing it to us too!)

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
"Ehberdeen" tried a new defensive system which went disastrously wrong so I am not buying into this myth of the "second coming" of Dundee Utd.🤔.

The team should just about pick itself but I do wonder if Jack Ross has boxed himself into a corner with his comments about Macey playing in cup games.😥

Shouldn't we be playing our best goalkeeper which is Rocky.❓

Similiarly in midfield Jack Ross will be a tempted to give his big signing Magennis yet another shot when he should be going with Halberg.🤔

Hopefully as well the manager looks at his own performance in previous huge games where he doesn't seem to think straight and match opposition changes late in the game.🤔

This isn't meant to be an anti Jack Ross rant as match preparation is exemplorary and league position shows he has proved himself many times this season.✅

So often though on the big occasion many managers want to make the look at me cos I'm making the "big man call".🤔

Duff Jimmy playing GBH ( then sent off) in midfield in the 1st leg Airdrie relegation play off or Yogi not bothering to start Stoksey or Deeks v Maribor and playing Nishy instead or Mowbrays semi final sub's v Dundee Utd which disrupted the defence pre the Jason Scotland goal.

Keep it simple, play our best team, prepare with intensity, don't mess about with formations and keep a similar shape to the rest of the season and the odds are we will win as we are a stronger team than Utd.✅

Last edited:
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here