• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Season Tickets

Can I just phone the ticket office, speak to Holly, Kat or Chole and pay in a one-er rather than face the website and so bypass old client reference, new client reference, payment plans, merged accounts and new SSO account.❓
Fuck sake Sammy. If you can get some kid to put your posts up here for you surely he (or she, I’m not judging you mate) can just arrange for you to pay online like the rest of us?

Tried to login to renew ours and strangely it's not recognising my email address. Tried to reset password and it will not allow me to do that either! How am I supposed to get my usual seats reserved??

Tried to login to renew ours and strangely it's not recognising my email address. Tried to reset password and it will not allow me to do that either! How am I supposed to get my usual seats reserved??
Sorted it!

I will renew as per, but what irks me is... How do hibs think its acceptable to sell ST for matches we shall possibly not be able to attend? Aye you can view on HTV but it's just no the same is it. Financially support the club, which iv done for years, but you canny beat attending in person. Just something that iv been mulling over for a few days. Any thoughts?

Over 1000 sold on the first day.

Open-Graph-Squad.jpg

Continue reading...

Renewed ours with the finance option but the figures are different , £42 odds followed by 9 months at £52.50 . Not sure why it differs to the original figures . Lets hope we're all back asap

Last edited:
Telling me the email am using doesnt exist thats the same email you sent it to

I've renewed my pleb season ticket putting it on credit card but can't justify buying the extra one I normally buy. I expect I'll be one of the last that they'll let in once restrictions are lifted. Reading the small print they appear to think Tanner Hun TV is an adequate replacement for not getting in. For me the club haven't truly appreciated the extra mile our supporters have went for season tickets over THREE seasons now during this pandemic.

I've renewed my pleb season ticket putting it on credit card but can't justify buying the extra one I normally buy. I expect I'll be one of the last that they'll let in once restrictions are lifted. Reading the small print they appear to think Tanner Hun TV is an adequate replacement for not getting in. For me the club haven't truly appreciated the extra mile our supporters have went for season tickets over THREE seasons now during this pandemic.
Is it if we need to ballot all are equal??

We better be

Thinking about getting one for me and my grandson, not expecting to get to many games to be honest but can anyone confirm?
Adult and child = approximately £540
38 games a season x £15 ppv =£570

so if I buy adult and child I help the club and am better off, or am I missing something?

Thinking about getting one for me and my grandson, not expecting to get to many games to be honest but can anyone confirm?
Adult and child = approximately £540
38 games a season x £15 ppv =£570

so if I buy adult and child I help the club and am better off, or am I missing something?
You won’t get the away games included with your hibs ST’s.

But on the flip side if you choose to go down the PPV route the live Sky games aren’t available to PPV.

Hope that makes sense!

No that’s what I meant, if I pay the Hibs and the others PPV it will be £570
If o get season books I won’t feel bad about bumping the away teams and watch on ‘other means’

I will renew as per, but what irks me is... How do hibs think its acceptable to sell ST for matches we shall possibly not be able to attend? Aye you can view on HTV but it's just no the same is it. Financially support the club, which iv done for years, but you canny beat attending in person. Just something that iv been mulling over for a few days. Any thoughts?

If that's how you feel become a "walk up" for this season until were all allowed back in. There will also be half season tickets on sale Christmas time so you could easily buy if you wish. Don't ever feel you have to buy a season ticket do it cos you want to.

Still no joy with this single sign on stuff so can’t renew yet, bit back and forward with the ticket office.

Well I'm behind corporate season ticket holders...

I have renewed for three of my seats. One thing they haven't got right is the fact it does not state anywhere in the direct debit process that you are signing up to the six month DD scheme, makes you twitchy that as someone else said above, they dinnae just whack you for the full amount in one go. A wee breakdown of what you are paying would be nice too.

Think there was there a four month and six month plan ? Not sure which one I signed up for, definitely wasn't very clear. It did say there would be a letter to follow with dates and amounts

Think there was there a four month and six month plan ? Not sure which one I signed up for, definitely wasn't very clear. It did say there would be a letter to follow with dates and amounts

If youre signed up already. You're on the 6month plan
A 4month plan comes at a later date I think.

They've given a page with the dates and what you'll be paying that you can search out, but weirdly nothing when you're actually signing up which is annoying.

Well I'm behind corporate season ticket holders...
Is that definite? Most will be in same boat

I have renewed for three of my seats. One thing they haven't got right is the fact it does not state anywhere in the direct debit process that you are signing up to the six month DD scheme, makes you twitchy that as someone else said above, they dinnae just whack you for the full amount in one go. A wee breakdown of what you are paying would be nice too.
There was a list of dates and amounts on the website when I looked yesterday for both 6 and 4 month dd

Apologies for being a torn faced disaster but I found the whole experience of renewing online a pretty miserable one. A nice video I'll give them that but in previous years we had exciting well put together literature and graphics that inspired online and offline. Everything's now just rushed to get your payment details. I felt like they'd pulled down my trousers.

Apologies for being a torn faced disaster but I found the whole experience of renewing online a pretty miserable one. A nice video I'll give them that but in previous years we had exciting well put together literature and graphics that inspired online and offline. Everything's now just rushed to get your payment details. I felt like they'd pulled down my trousers.

I wish I had felt like that! Bonus!

I wish I had felt like that! Bonus!
Not if I added the rest...!! 😂

Having a flick through here and helping where I can - if I've missed anything get in touch on here or via kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Can I just phone the ticket office, speak to Holly, Kat or Chole and pay in a one-er rather than face the website and so bypass old client reference, new client reference, payment plans, merged accounts and new SSO account.❓

Reduced staffing just now because of COVID (2-3 working). Phones are super busy, best approach is emailing tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk and they will give you a call back at a convenient time to sort.

Can someone please tell me how long we have before our seat goes onto general sale ?? Thanks in advance.......

To avoid the same scenario as last season (where I kept asking for deadlines to be moved out to support fans) there is no fixed deadline at the moment.

Important dates

Early Bird
: Supporters can take advantage of an Early Bird discount for a limited period of time. Due to circumstances a final deadline is yet to be decided and we will give supporters one weeks notice.

Seat Release Deadline: This date will be announced to supporters in due course. As above we will give one weeks notice of the deadline.

If you are an existing season ticket holder and would like to try and relocate your seat in the same price category i.e. gold, silver or bronze as your existing seat then please purchase your existing seat as normal and get in touch with the Ticket Office prior to the seat release deadline via tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk advising the team of your client reference and if it is possible, where you would like to relocate to.

If you wish to move to a different price category i.e. from bronze to silver, from your current seat then please contact the ticket office on tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk in advance of your purchase and we can see what seats are available and then we can then change your offer before you purchase. This is essential if you intend to use the V12 finance option.

When seats are released, we will freeze the seats for a period of time and allow any possible existing season ticket holder relocations to take place.

There are no guarantees we will be able to relocate you to where you would like to sit, but we will do our very best to accommodate as many requests as we can before season tickets go on general sale.

I want to move my season ticket seat, is this possible?

If you are an existing season ticket holder and would like to try and relocate your seat in the same price category i.e. gold, silver or bronze as your existing seat then please purchase your existing seat as normal and get in touch with the Ticket Office prior to the seat release deadline via tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk advising the team of your client reference and if it is possible, where you would like to relocate to.

If you wish to move to a different price category i.e. from bronze to silver, from your current seat then please contact the ticket office on tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk in advance of your purchase and we can see what seats are available and then we can then change your offer before you purchase. This is essential if you intend to use the V12 finance option.

Fair shout - Hospitality/Corporate pay for a separate package which includes indoor hospitality before, during and after. There is different restriction numbers for inside and outside (at the moment). We have c130 members (this season and potentially next) for hospitality which fits the indoor restrictions (at 2m).

Still early days yet in this post-COVID world but I'm hopeful of changes allowing the majority of season ticket holders in come August/September. On the official government guidelines it states stadia/events at a capacity of 2,000 for 'level 0'. Easter Road can easily accommodate more than that at 2m distancing. Hibs can apply to Local Authority/Government for a bigger capacity - and we will.

All Season Ticket Holders - not including the indoor members above - are equal. A potential ballot is new to everyone but not ticketmaster or the sport in general (been happening down south). It is a weighted ballot, ie. if you miss out, you have a better chance next game. You will receive a ticket ahead of someone that has been before/more.

See what happens throughout the summer and if this is the direction it needs to start off at.

Still no joy with this single sign on stuff so can’t renew yet, bit back and forward with the ticket office.

If this isn't moving later today, fire an email onto me at kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk and I can escalate.

Away for the school run and back to work. Will tap back in later.

Having a flick through here and helping where I can - if I've missed anything get in touch on here or via kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Reduced staffing just now because of COVID (2-3 working). Phones are super busy, best approach is emailing tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk and they will give you a call back at a convenient time to sort.

To avoid the same scenario as last season (where I kept asking for deadlines to be moved out to support fans) there is no fixed deadline at the moment.

Important dates

Early Bird
: Supporters can take advantage of an Early Bird discount for a limited period of time. Due to circumstances a final deadline is yet to be decided and we will give supporters one weeks notice.

Seat Release Deadline: This date will be announced to supporters in due course. As above we will give one weeks notice of the deadline.

When seats are released, we will freeze the seats for a period of time and allow any possible existing season ticket holder relocations to take place.

There are no guarantees we will be able to relocate you to where you would like to sit, but we will do our very best to accommodate as many requests as we can before season tickets go on general sale.

Fair shout - Hospitality/Corporate pay for a separate package which includes indoor hospitality before, during and after. There is different restriction numbers for inside and outside (at the moment). We have c130 members (this season and potentially next) for hospitality which fits the indoor restrictions (at 2m).

Still early days yet in this post-COVID world but I'm hopeful of changes allowing the majority of season ticket holders in come August/September. On the official government guidelines it states stadia/events at a capacity of 2,000 for 'level 0'. Easter Road can easily accommodate more than that at 2m distancing. Hibs can apply to Local Authority/Government for a bigger capacity - and we will.

All Season Ticket Holders - not including the indoor members above - are equal. A potential ballot is new to everyone but not ticketmaster or the sport in general (been happening down south). It is a weighted ballot, ie. if you miss out, you have a better chance next game. You will receive a ticket ahead of someone that has been before/more.

See what happens throughout the summer and if this is the direction it needs to start off at.

If this isn't moving later today, fire an email onto me at kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk and I can escalate.

Wonder if you could help with this one.
Signed up for the direct debit option which i think is great BTW 👍, just wondering if you can pay more to it or off sooner than say the 6months ?

Last edited:
Wonder if you could help with this one.
Signed up for the direct debit option which i think is great BTW 👍, just wondering if you can pay more to it or off sooner than say the 6months ?
Fairly sure that can be arranged with the club direct by contacting tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk - let me ask Lynn or Samantha in the office at next opportunity and give you a definitive answer ✅

Finance options page is here for anyone else needing it - Payment & Finance Options - Hibernian FC

Season ticket holder benefits
These are with thanks in mind for last season and this. Renewals get all the same as new.
I’ll be asking the Club to look at additional ways to look at recognising supporters and they do state in advance that they will actively look to do that.

Pricing & Categories

FAQs

Fairly sure that can be arranged with the club direct by contacting tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk - let me ask Lynn or Samantha in the office at next opportunity and give you a definitive answer ✅

Finance options page is here for anyone else needing it - Payment & Finance Options - Hibernian FC
Thats great thanks.
Just if I can pay more to it when I can it can be cleared quicker

That's me weighed in again. Here's hoping our full compliment will be taking their seats again. I've not seen my lot (in person) since the Hearts game last February!

Important dates

Early Bird

Thanks Power 👍

Almost there thanks to the ticket staff (well enough to get my ticket renewed). Turns out my season ticket ref was still associated with my work email which was why the merge didn’t work. Created a new SSO account and was able to complete the process. I expect I’ll need the duplicate account deleted but that’s not urgent

Radio silence from the ticket office since Tuesday, account still no fixed, Hibs mustn’t be wanting my money...

Hopefully Power can sort it for me 👍

Over 2k sold in 48 hours

• Love
Reactions: Zab
Radio silence from the ticket office since Tuesday, account still no fixed, Hibs mustn’t be wanting my money...

If you fire over the original email to kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk I’ll pick that up ✅

Reactions: Zab
If you fire over the original email to kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk I’ll pick that up ✅
And forward to lynne, she is tremendous

Good man thanks - I’ve sent that over 👍

Does one of yours not favour the puddledrinkers or did you knock that out of him?
:grinning-smiley-045: Ask about the calendar!
He was awkward once and Billy jumped on it to stir it up....

He’s now changed his mind. Which was obviously entirely his own choice....
:49:

Last edited:
He was awkward once and Billy jumped on it to stir it up....

He’s now changed his mind. Which was obviously entirely his own choice....

Tell us about the calendar?

This thread has been viewed 28473 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back