• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Season Tickets

So reports are corporate season types will be given priority over pleb season ticket holders for admission when some restrictions are lifted? If true they can fuckin ram their two tier season ticket offer.
Hope this isn't true

Information here...

Reactions: Zab
4 and 6 month interest free payment plans are quite good,stung for it if you choose 10 months though.

4 and 6 month interest free payment plans are quite good,stung for it if you choose 10 months though.

So they have scrapped the interest free 10 month plan, I suspect that will lose a fair few customers? As one of my sons leaves Uni in the summer, I will probably just buy one less season ticket and take it over 6 months.

So they have scrapped the interest free 10 month plan, I suspect that will lose a fair few customers? As one of my sons leaves Uni in the summer, I will probably just buy one less season ticket and take it over 6 months.
oh well that'll be that i think

Has anybody tried to renew yet.

I got an email this morning saying tickets are on sale. I bought 2 last year and simply want to renew those.

When i click on the "buy now" and select section 43 it seems to only be showing me the seats that were not sold as season tickets this season.

I want to buy the same row and seats i've had for this season.

I'm puzzled!!

Has anybody tried to renew yet.

I got an email this morning saying tickets are on sale. I bought 2 last year and simply want to renew those.

When i click on the "buy now" and select section 43 it seems to only be showing me the seats that were not sold as season tickets this season.

I want to buy the same row and seats i've had for this season.

I'm puzzled!!

Two of my mates have renewed, one kept the same seat the other switched, both said it was easy enough.

I’m having a nightmare with this new account thing, it’s not synced to my old one so I’m waiting on the ticket office getting back to me.

Two of my mates have renewed, one kept the same seat the other switched, both said it was easy enough.

I’m having a nightmare with this new account thing, it’s not synced to my old one so I’m waiting on the ticket office getting back to me.
I "Persevered" and eventually got there. Renewed for my Me and my Missus in the same seats.

I kinda think if you login to your account the should be a "Renew Now" button. Would make it easier

GGTTH

I "Persevered" and eventually got there. Renewed for my Me and my Missus in the same seats.

I kinda think if you login to your account the should be a "Renew Now" button. Would make it easier

GGTTH
There's a "Notifications" message that comes up on screen - the option to renew existing tickets is in that bit. It's not really obvious though so it seems to catch folk out a lot.

cant work this payment thing out at all

cant work this payment thing out at all
The direct debit ?

The direct debit ?
The payment plan , cant get it to add up for some reason
Tickets are 525 , adds up to £530

oh well that'll be that i think

The six month direct debit is interest free.

The six month direct debit is interest free.
Trying to decide what to do , all of this is hardly tempting me to sign up but i hate disappointing the laddie , his ticket is still the childs price too on the renewal thing

Renewed mine and got my sons first ever season ticket. He will be almost 2 when the season starts.

Took the 6 month direct debit option. Sorted

Renewed mine and my daughter's on the DD plan. Took about 4 goes to validate the bank account details though but got there in the end.

Trying to decide what to do , all of this is hardly tempting me to sign up but i hate disappointing the laddie , his ticket is still the childs price too on the renewal thing

Snap it up if you can afford it. I am dropping Sean's ticket as he finishes Uni in May and goes to full adult price. Living and working weekends in Glasgow means he misses too many games to make it worthwhile. Didnae mind so much when it was cheap as my Mum could use it.

I had a nightmare too. First to synch to my old account and then, because I was getting my daughter a ST for the first time, this also needed to be assigned to an account (and client reference number) so I had to go through the full palaver of creating her an account too. Got there in the end, ticket office were pretty helpful TBF.

Got mine, my dads and my three boys

That’ll teach the three of them to misbehave 😂

I had a nightmare too. First to synch to my old account and then, because I was getting my daughter a ST for the first time, this also needed to be assigned to an account (and client reference number) so I had to go through the full palaver of creating her an account too. Got there in the end, ticket office were pretty helpful TBF.

Good to hear the TO was helpful, hopefully they’ll get back to me soon.

What happens to season tickets when we join the super league with Arsenal and Real Madrid?

Can someone please tell me how long we have before our seat goes onto general sale ?? Thanks in advance.........

An arrangement fee? Huuuuh. Its 35 quid.

So 420 and another 35

Guess I better pay the full whack

Snap it up if you can afford it. I am dropping Sean's ticket as he finishes Uni in May and goes to full adult price. Living and working weekends in Glasgow means he misses too many games to make it worthwhile. Didnae mind so much when it was cheap as my Mum could use it.
Only in West Lothian can your mum be as young as your son.

Renewed mine and got my sons first ever season ticket. He will be almost 2 when the season starts.

Took the 6 month direct debit option. Sorted
Got my daughter first aswell , will be 2 half way through the season 😂

Got mine, my dads and my three boys

That’ll teach the three of them to misbehave 😂

Does one of yours not favour the puddledrinkers or did you knock that out of him?

An arrangement fee? Huuuuh. Its 35 quid.

So 420 and another 35

Guess I better pay the full whack
That’s the option I chose expecting it to be the same no extra cost as last year and I’d read before starting on here that the 12 month option had a cost but shorter terms did not.

Got to the end and was no choice other than give us your card details for the fee....

Wasn’t very clear but I think the 2nd of three options would be to pay in instalments rather than the third option which was the finance plan via V12 with associated costs.

Will need a few emails or phone calls to sort mine out I think. I already got timed out first time round at the end of the application after putting in all address and work history when I wasn’t exactly slow in typing.

I’ll blame Drey Wright and Magennis for this shitshow.

I'm in the same boat, can't reconcile my old client ref number and my new SSO account. Have emailled the ticket office and hopefully it's a straightforward fix. Ironically I work with SSO systems for the "day job"!

Signed up, 6 monthly payments.

I will be doing the same.

Does one of yours not favour the puddledrinkers or did you knock that out of him?
He was awkward once and Billy jumped on it to stir it up....

He’s now changed his mind. Which was obviously entirely his own choice....

They give with one hand, as per metallic bands, which I disagree with in principle, so called perks. and take with the other. Folk on here will still remember when the perks for our colour coding......Green, green and green, entitling anyone with a Season Ticket, entry to all home Reserve, Scottish and League Cup games, I am a Senior who pays for family members tickets, for years now. Bit of a blow that. Have to consider options closely. Bad move by Hibs.

BIG G

Was that by taking the “direct debit” option? Instalment plan only seems to offer me 10 month option with arrangement fee?

He was awkward once and Billy jumped on it to stir it up....

He’s now changed his mind. Which was obviously entirely his own choice....

I assume bruises healed or covered of course. :giggley:

Renewed with no issues.

Just renewed using direct debit option but still can’t see confirmation regarding how many payments and date payment will be taken. Does this follow by email after?

Just renewed using direct debit option but still can’t see confirmation regarding how many payments and date payment will be taken. Does this follow by email after?
6 payments starting the 28th may

Was that by taking the “direct debit” option? Instalment plan only seems to offer me 10 month option with arrangement fee?

I got it on the direct debit bit mate aye.

First payment is 28th May, and then the 28th every month after.
Always just before payday with these things!

I got it on the direct debit bit mate aye.

First payment is 28th May, and then the 28th every month after.
Always just before payday with these things!
Thanks for confirming. My confirmation email includes DD info but not the start date or frequency. I was concerned Hibs just took the full amount off my debit card in one go, I am reassured this won’t be the case now..... 👍🏻

Can I just phone the ticket office, speak to Holly, Kat or Chole and pay in a one-er rather than face the website and so bypass old client reference, new client reference, payment plans, merged accounts and new SSO account.❓

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 28397 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back