• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Season Tickets

need quick reactions

Attachments

• 1236.jpg
    1236.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 27
Over 9000 sold 💚13717A74-C674-4D27-9013-AC1E0355F535.jpeg

need quick reactions
Screen record and screen capture. Almost missed mine. 😂

I see they are going for a last push on ST giving until 3rd sept and are offering finance over 6 months to to help people pay it. Says just over 10.5k sold, hopefully a win tomorrow and can push past 11k towards 12

Was emailed my digital card this afternoon, just need to work out how to download it now 🤭

Was emailed my digital card this afternoon, just need to work out how to download it now 🤭
Save it to your wallet if you have an iPhone , or G pay if it’s a Samsung, I think.

Thanks hb, downloaded G pay but just getting a 'something went wrong' message. Moved seats so should be getting a new one anyway

Thanks hb, downloaded G pay but just getting a 'something went wrong' message. Moved seats so should be getting a new one anyway
I got something went wrong message tae, I pressed the save tae wallet again and it had went in. Check your Gpay it’s Mibbes in .

It might be worth logging into your eticketing account before trying to add. For some reason one of my tickets bounced me into eticketing in the process of adding itself to gpay. No idea why as my laddie's ticket was on same email and didn't take him anywhere near eticketing.

Don't have android or apple phone, so the digital download is no use to me.

Hopefully they will be sending out a card as well, but did they not say they werent going to due to covid?

Hopefully they will be sending out a card as well, but did they not say they werent going to due to covid?
They'll send out cards for new season tickets or people who have moved seats / price class but if you're not changing anything you've just to use existing card. I've changed seats and they said my new cards would be out within a couple of weeks. They won't be needed till the end of the month anyway (Livi match).

It might be worth logging into your eticketing account before trying to add. For some reason one of my tickets bounced me into eticketing in the process of adding itself to gpay. No idea why as my laddie's ticket was on same email and didn't take him anywhere near eticketing.
This is good advice and certainly helps in my experience with moving tickets to Apple Pay wallet.

log in to your account on a browser, back to your emails and try and load again ✅

Whatcha got?
If you can screenshot, I'm sure you could just screenshot the barcode and use that?

If you are a new season ticket holder, changed seats or changed category a new season ticket card will be issued out to you ✅

Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk is the ticket office contact details if needed at any time.

Anybody tell me how much a disabled season ticket is? Mates got MND and was thinking of getting one.

Anybody tell me how much a disabled season ticket is? Mates got MND and was thinking of getting one.

£355 in East. No sure if it's the same elsewhere.

This is good advice and certainly helps in my experience with moving tickets to Apple Pay wallet.

log in to your account on a browser, back to your emails and try and load again ✅
Yip, and also some email clients ( mine, aqua mail ) do not allow it. Comes up some radge error 😅

Forward to my gmail and hey presto, bingo, chicken dinner.

Nice one 👍 worked for me

£355 in East. No sure if it's the same elsewhere.
Thanks SR, I take it that’s with a carer? His laddie wid be going with him.

Thanks SR, I take it that’s with a carer? His laddie wid be going with him.

Aye. He will need to take a letter showing he's getting DLA and it must be within the last 3 months he received it.

Aye. He will need to take a letter showing he's getting DLA and it must be within the last 3 months he received it.
Thanks bud👍

Sure hibs accept a scanned copy or a photo now.

Sure hibs accept a scanned copy or a photo now.

Aye but I'm no tech savy so done it the old fashioned way and went to the office. Took 5mins to get sorted.

Aye but I'm no tech savy so done it the old fashioned way and went to the office. Took 5mins to get sorted.
Aye but he may live in brighton. 😅😅

Fair point :lauff:

Actually travelling up from Brighton he might get there before someone setting out from the foot o the walk 🚃

He’s fae the Inch 😂

This thread has been viewed 28473 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back