Season Tickets

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Tigerted

New radge
Renewed mine last night. Easy new log-in used, only problem was confirmation email went to Spam folder. Anyone missing confirmation definitely check there? 🤔👍🇳🇬

Reactions: Zab

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
1F71E4DC-894D-4022-9FA1-3EC6E80A160E.jpeg
The direct debit information comes by email within seconds of completing the application.

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Ive still not had 1. Bought mines about 10 days ago

If you login to your eticketing account and find your ST purchase in your history, should be a re-send email button, if you hit that you might find the DD info in the email you get back. I was the same as you no DD info on the original email but it's there now

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
After three years without a season ticket, brilliant to get one again. I’m encouraged by how it’s going down here (live in England) and confident Scotland will follow suit sooner rather than later. May be optimistic to think of a full, or near full, ER yet but we should see fans return for the new season in some capacity (keep seeing the rumoured figure about 25% of capacity)

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
That's my two season tickets renewed today.
Had problems trying to do it online, so emailed the club and they got it sorted out pronto.
Hoping to get back in August/September.
Anyone else had trouble with eticketing? I got there when I brought my season ticket last week but had to keep tapping on the blue dot for the seat over and over again then a couple of times when I went through the direct debit section and reached the end, it said timed out and had to go back again. Persevered though 😁

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Hope this makes sense. I brought my season ticket for next season with the direct debit scheme, 6 x monthly payments. Not received any paperwork or email instruction for the direct debit though. I’m sure it said when I brought it that there would be clarification when the DD had been set up.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Reason I’m asking is, although I don’t post there, was taking a wee look at hibs.net message board and seems a few there have concerns about not receiving a confirmation email to. Didn’t think of it before that

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reason I’m asking is, although I don’t post there, was taking a wee look at hibs.net message board and seems a few there have concerns about not receiving a confirmation email to. Didn’t think of it before that
I didn't use the DD scheme but the details were on my email anyway - I'm pretty sure someone posted them on this thread somewhere. Also I recall someone else saying that you can log in to your eTicketing account and request the email to be resent.

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
I didn't use the DD scheme but the details were on my email anyway - I'm pretty sure someone posted them on this thread somewhere. Also I recall someone else saying that you can log in to your eTicketing account and request the email to be resent.
No worries thanks for letting me know mate. I just look in at hibs.net from time to time but don’t post there and a few of them were fretting about not receiving a DD confirmation which made me think about it

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here