Season Tickets

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Can I just phone the ticket office, speak to Holly, Kat or Chole and pay in a one-er rather than face the website and so bypass old client reference, new client reference, payment plans, merged accounts and new SSO account.❓
Fuck sake Sammy. If you can get some kid to put your posts up here for you surely he (or she, I’m not judging you mate) can just arrange for you to pay online like the rest of us?

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Tried to login to renew ours and strangely it's not recognising my email address. Tried to reset password and it will not allow me to do that either! How am I supposed to get my usual seats reserved??

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
I will renew as per, but what irks me is... How do hibs think its acceptable to sell ST for matches we shall possibly not be able to attend? Aye you can view on HTV but it's just no the same is it. Financially support the club, which iv done for years, but you canny beat attending in person. Just something that iv been mulling over for a few days. Any thoughts?

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Open-Graph-Squad.jpg

Continue reading...

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Renewed ours with the finance option but the figures are different , £42 odds followed by 9 months at £52.50 . Not sure why it differs to the original figures . Lets hope we're all back asap

Last edited:

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I've renewed my pleb season ticket putting it on credit card but can't justify buying the extra one I normally buy. I expect I'll be one of the last that they'll let in once restrictions are lifted. Reading the small print they appear to think Tanner Hun TV is an adequate replacement for not getting in. For me the club haven't truly appreciated the extra mile our supporters have went for season tickets over THREE seasons now during this pandemic.

NW

Well-Known Radge
I've renewed my pleb season ticket putting it on credit card but can't justify buying the extra one I normally buy. I expect I'll be one of the last that they'll let in once restrictions are lifted. Reading the small print they appear to think Tanner Hun TV is an adequate replacement for not getting in. For me the club haven't truly appreciated the extra mile our supporters have went for season tickets over THREE seasons now during this pandemic.
Is it if we need to ballot all are equal??

Bannox

Well-Known Radge
Thinking about getting one for me and my grandson, not expecting to get to many games to be honest but can anyone confirm?
Adult and child = approximately £540
38 games a season x £15 ppv =£570

so if I buy adult and child I help the club and am better off, or am I missing something?

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Thinking about getting one for me and my grandson, not expecting to get to many games to be honest but can anyone confirm?
Adult and child = approximately £540
38 games a season x £15 ppv =£570

so if I buy adult and child I help the club and am better off, or am I missing something?
You won’t get the away games included with your hibs ST’s.

But on the flip side if you choose to go down the PPV route the live Sky games aren’t available to PPV.

Hope that makes sense!

Bannox

Well-Known Radge
No that’s what I meant, if I pay the Hibs and the others PPV it will be £570
If o get season books I won’t feel bad about bumping the away teams and watch on ‘other means’

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
I will renew as per, but what irks me is... How do hibs think its acceptable to sell ST for matches we shall possibly not be able to attend? Aye you can view on HTV but it's just no the same is it. Financially support the club, which iv done for years, but you canny beat attending in person. Just something that iv been mulling over for a few days. Any thoughts?

If that's how you feel become a "walk up" for this season until were all allowed back in. There will also be half season tickets on sale Christmas time so you could easily buy if you wish. Don't ever feel you have to buy a season ticket do it cos you want to.

Zab

Admin
Still no joy with this single sign on stuff so can’t renew yet, bit back and forward with the ticket office.

Admin
I have renewed for three of my seats. One thing they haven't got right is the fact it does not state anywhere in the direct debit process that you are signing up to the six month DD scheme, makes you twitchy that as someone else said above, they dinnae just whack you for the full amount in one go. A wee breakdown of what you are paying would be nice too.

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Think there was there a four month and six month plan ? Not sure which one I signed up for, definitely wasn't very clear. It did say there would be a letter to follow with dates and amounts

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Think there was there a four month and six month plan ? Not sure which one I signed up for, definitely wasn't very clear. It did say there would be a letter to follow with dates and amounts

If youre signed up already. You're on the 6month plan
A 4month plan comes at a later date I think.

They've given a page with the dates and what you'll be paying that you can search out, but weirdly nothing when you're actually signing up which is annoying.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here