Season Tickets

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

Hattie

Donator
Please don’t shoot the messenger but I was talking to a friend who works at the Wellcome Trust. She said that last summer’s rise in C19 cases was partly down to people bringing the virus back from summer holidays - amazingly something like 30% of new cases at that time could be traced to folk coming back from a handful of Greek islands - Zante was one of the worst offenders (not sure if this was UK wide or more regional). She says if the UK government allow international travel this summer then it’s likely we will see the rapid spread of the South African / Brazil variant here (as well as others). If that’s the case we should expect new lockdowns in the autumn/winter and potentially another 50 thousand + deaths. So no or limited crowds at the football.
Yet the london variation caused the 2nd wave i believe. I may be wrong but sure i read that. So basically as much chance if catching holidaying in UK 🤷‍♂️

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Price freeze for next season 👍 is the good silver and bronze pricing just area of ground your seat is ?

1_alex_edwards

Just A Radge
My seat is in a bronze area and theres nothing there that interests me
wouldnt have minded watching a training session
so just need to get my 20% off getting my clackerbag shaved

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
View media item 517
Do we get to attend any live matches.❓🤔😉.

Its quite a good idea to quantify all the benefits and even though its only a few I dislike discriminating against Bronze/Silver season tickets holders for any reason.

Anyone who shells out that sort of money should be treated equally for all benefits even the daft ones.🤔

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
View media item 517
Do we get to attend any live matches.❓🤔😉.

Its quite a good idea to quantify all the benefits and even though its only a few I dislike discriminating against Bronze/Silver season tickets holders for any reason.

Anyone who shells out that sort of money should be treated equally for all benefits even the daft
Bronze season ticket holder should get the same as Gold & Silver. They are season ticket holders who;

a) canny justify the cost of Silver / Gold
b) canny get the seat they want in Silver & Gold.

The "benefits" should be open to all Season Ticket Holder imho.... otherwise it goes against our founding ethos.... can children no get tae see an open training session at Easter Road for example because the parent/ carer cannae stretch the budget? loadypash hibs

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Bit disappointed newbies will get priority over we long term dafties for away tickets.
I don't take up the 'away season ticket'.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Anyone buying a season ticket in the current financial climate, especially those 11,500 who did so for this season 2020/2021 and got into Easter Road ZERO times should absolutely NOT be being asked to decide between various categories. ALL season ticket holders who renew or buy should get ALL the perks ESPECIALLY as there's NO guarantee that we will get in our seats anytime soon.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Anyone buying a season ticket in the current financial climate, especially those 11,500 who did so for this season 2020/2021 and got into Easter Road ZERO times should absolutely NOT be being asked to decide between various categories. ALL season ticket holders who renew or buy should get ALL the perks ESPECIALLY as there's NO guarantee that we will get in our seats anytime soon.
A hard decision without having any clue what may happen and when . Its not down to Hibs but another £500 to watch on a laptop ??

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Agreed, I'm not exactly thrilled that I've suddenly become a second class season ticket holder just because the area of the stadium I've sat in for nine years has been allocated "bronze" pricing. I didn't get any perks for eight years of having a supposedly "inferior" seat. I only started sitting there as I didn't think that my then eight year old laddie would particularly like sitting in the East (he was a sensitive soul in those days, how times change...)

I thought the whole purpose of the tiered pricing was to try to better spread the demand for seats around the whole stadium. So what's the point of now adding perks to tempt people back to the busy parts?

Whatever anyone says about Leeann Dempster, loyalty points etc, she would never have stood for this kind of division between loyal ST holders.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
So reports are corporate season types will be given priority over pleb season ticket holders for admission when some restrictions are lifted? If true they can fuckin ram their two tier season ticket offer.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
I’ve always thought it off corporate types automatically got tickets to Away games without having the internet scramble for Ibrox,Parkheid and Tynie.

Money talks and always has done at fitba.

I’ve always thought it off corporate types automatically got tickets to Away games without having the internet scramble for Ibrox,Parkheid and Tynie.

Money talks and always has done at fitba.
A guy I know has a single Corporate thingy, the cheaper buffet and half time pie and gets two tickets I believe. No idea how may are aquired by a business who have a table of 10 with the full monty three course and bevvy .

BIG G

Last edited:
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here