• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Sean Mackie

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Is set to return apparently.

all of the work of PHB being unpicked.

quite a bit wheeling and dealing happening.

Reactions: Zab
He is injured and out for 4 months

Surprised this hasn’t been posted anywhere but that’s Sean Mackie away to Raith on loan and he will leave us when his contract expires in the summer

Should have been off today. Booked 3 minutes after he came on. Hand baw went against him in the box a few minutes later and McLean booked somebody else.

Get this *&*^ to fuck pronto

Fuck sake Moaty Daz? - Where did that come from?

Apparently Mackie liked a tweet by Ian Black re the Gunts' win on Saturday

Seemingly Ian Black has had a pop at Hibs on Twitter and Mackie has liked it, not very clever eh

He's already left Hibs? No?

He was a hun, fuck um.

He's already left Hibs? No?
Not officially, still under contract till summer wee only loaned out to wherever

Sounds like sour grapes, if true. Not the best considering the support from the club through a horrendous time with injury.

Let's be honest he was pish. Absolute turgid.

True story I was once walking along Porty prom with my wee sis. She commented on the horrendous patchy fake tan that the guy in front of us had on his legs. It was some mess! It was this very fud that is a shite fitba player. Maybe he got his mate Ian Black to paint it on?

He had a couple of random good games v Celtic IIRC but that was about it

Can’t believe we gave him a new deal

What a waste of money

Let's be honest he was pish. Absolute turgid.

True story I was once walking along Porty prom with my wee sis. She commented on the horrendous patchy fake tan that the guy in front of us had on his legs. It was some mess! It was this very fud that is a shite fitba player. Maybe he got his mate Ian Black to paint it on?

His ma has an enormous Huns tattoo on her leg stays down ormiston way

F**k him, but probably not his ma.

This thread has been viewed 2788 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back