Sean Connery

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
VIP Member
Registered
he never lived to see his favourite country see independence..

never mind I am sure Catalonia will get it yet

Greenmachine

VIP Member
Registered
I'm a big Sean Connery fan, this is sad news.

He was the most famous Scot on the planet.

For me, the best Bond by miles and his other films were mainly fantastic. The Man who would be King is my favourite.

90 is a good age to live to though.

RIP Sean (Big Tam).

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
VIP Member
Registered
I'm a big Sean Connery fan, this is sad news.

He was the most famous Scot on the planet.

For me, the best Bond by miles and his other films were mainly fantastic. The Man who would be King is my favourite.

90 is a good age to live to though.

RIP Sean (Big Tam).
Great actor and human being, will be fondly remembered, RIP

Hibee Kev

VIP Member
Registered
Genuinely saddened to hear this, the death of a celebrity doesn’t usually do that to me. Echo @Greenmachine with a shout for The Man Who Would Be King - surely his finest film.

Was also good in The Untouchables and Highlander is a guilty pleasure, favourite line goes to the film Rising Sun:
- Web Smith: Where are you from, "sempai"? Scotland Yard?
- John Connor: Scotland Backyards..

RIP

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
By far the best Bond.I think perhaps that was something he had to live with.Whenever you mention Sean, someone will say James Bond.It 's funny if the other thing that he gets remembered for it's usually his distinctive voice.Everybody and their dog thinks they can do Ssssean.The other thing it strikes me as coming from Edinburgh.Everybody from my mum and dad's generation reckons they knew his brother.Very rarely do you hear they knew Sean but they knew his brother,who by all accord was a bit of a rogue.Anyway I would give a shout out for the Rock a very decent film.RIP Sean.

Last edited:

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£130.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks