This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Scotty Allan loan to ICT

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
So he doesn't feel up to standard and wanted to go down?

Fair enough, I hope he gets proper time and finds his feet, he could still be a big player for us.

Having my doubt though 😒

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
I’d keep him for our 5 league games - and cup games - as even if not fully match fit he could be the difference between getting 1 or 2 points more in even the last 5-15 minutes of a game.

JR hasn’t had any use for him whatsoever though and that’s what ultimately counts so he is best away getting match time elsewhere and hopefully the same turgid pish we’re served up weekly will see us into 3rd spot.

Admin
I’d keep him for our 5 league games - and cup games - as even if not fully match fit he could be the difference between getting 1 or 2 points more in even the last 5-15 minutes of a game.

JR hasn’t had any use for him whatsoever though and that’s what ultimately counts so he is best away getting match time elsewhere and hopefully the same turgid pish we’re served up weekly will see us into 3rd spot.

Me too.

Zab

Admin
Very surprised, but I can see these sense in it. There’s five league games left, if he’s not going to start then it’s better for him that he goes somewhere he will.

Hopefully he gets some much needed game time and returns fit, healthy and ready for a good pre-season.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I'm only disappointed because I thought with him making the bench recently he'd be in with a shout of starting.

Better have a nonplaying cup clause. We'll need in for the final!

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I'm not sure Jack Ross is as big a fan of Scotty as we are. He's been on the bench regularly and not got on, so presumably that would be the case for the rest of the season.
Hopefully he will get match fit and then Jack will see him as a 'first pick'.

Greenmachine

Scott needs regular full games.
He isn't getting any at Hibs because Hibs need everyone fully fit just now to secure third spot. We have some huge games ahead of us.
Covid restrictions mean he can't even play bounce games at East Mains or Development league games. There wouldn't have been a need for this move if we were in normal circumstances but we are not this season.
As long as he is playing the majority of the matches left for ICT, this is good for him and for Hibs.
Next season hopefully we will see the best of him again, but there are no guarantees in football.

The Family

Capital Radge
Ross comments on this concerns me, Scotty is the most creative player at the club and if Ross doesn’t know that god help us. I agree with @Sir Shrink i don’t think Ross rates Allan therefore Allan has requested a loan to get actual game time. I just hope we don’t regret this decision not to play him when in recent games we have been screaming out for Allan’s creativity.

Greenmachine

I'm not sure Jack Ross is as big a fan of Scotty as we are. He's been on the bench regularly and not got on, so presumably that would be the case for the rest of the season.
Hopefully he will get match fit and then Jack will see him as a 'first pick'.
Prior to him going off with his heart problem he played in most of the games this season. He also played in the majority of games after Ross took over in November 2019 till the end of that season. I really don't think it is the case that Ross doesn't rate him. Any manager would love to have a player of his quality playing regularly at his full peak of fitness, but he needs to be playing regularly now having missed so much football in the last year as well as dealing with all the restrictions in his rehabilitation.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Prior to him going off with his heart problem he played in most of the games this season. He also played in the majority of games after Ross took over in November 2019 till the end of that season. I really don't think it is the case that Ross doesn't rate him. Any manager would love to have a player of his quality playing regularly at his full peak of fitness, but he needs to be playing regularly now having missed so much football in the last year as well as dealing with all the restrictions in his rehabilitation.

Agree with all of this - its about getting him match fit and seeing if he can hack it for next season

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here