• Celtc

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Hearts

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Agreed. If Hearts had shown an ounce of real intent, they’d have won that. Instead the were happy to capitalise on mistakes and hope for the best.

It’s to be expected from the Gorgie bottle merchants.
That was them showing intent.

Reactions: Zab

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Yip, which reflected by the score, utter shite 2nd, game they mutants a chance but the gulf in class and divisions showed in the end.
I never seen much evidence of a gulf in class after the 1st half Jamie?

Glad Hearts didn’t win but if they did, difficult to argue they didn’t deserve it.
All irrelevant now.

Jamie

Admin
I never seen much evidence of a gulf in class after the 1st half Jamie?

Glad Hearts didn’t win but if they did, difficult to argue they didn’t deserve it.
All irrelevant now.
Nope, but had celtc turned up for the 2nd it would have been 4-5 to 0.

They made the gunts look better than what they are, they were woeful 2nd half, prob thinking its in the bag and let them off with an asbo pummeling imo.

Anyway as you say does irrelevant now.

Blood doesnt show on a maroon jersey, but tears do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Hearts played well I thought, and with a bit more luck would have won it.

Celtic are a shadow of the team they were last season. Defensibly an absolute shambles and they fell apart once Hearts got their first goal. Once it went to penalties it became a lottery as usual. Lennon is on borrowed time at Parkhead despite his team eventually coming through today.

Apologies for going over old ground, but I really feel we would have had a good chance of winning today had we made it to the final. Hopefully we can get some good luck with the draw and go on another good Scottish Cup run again this season.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Hearts played well I thought, and with a bit more luck would have won it.

Celtic are a shadow of the team they were last season. Defensibly an absolute shambles and they fell apart once Hearts got their first goal. Once it went to penalties it became a lottery as usual. Lennon is on borrowed time at Parkhead despite his team eventually coming through today.

Apologies for going over old ground, but I really feel we would have had a good chance of winning today had we made it to the final. Hopefully we can get some good luck with the draw and go on another good Scottish Cup run again this season.
We had a right good chance. Still furious about the spams game. But typically Hibs.
We lose too many soft games.
Still fucking love em tho.
GGTTH
Get it right up ye Neilson, Naismith, Halliday, budge and that Plooky streak o piss. I fucking hate those gunt fucks.
Atlanta YLT