• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scott Bain

i sniff the nose of SuperRodders homing in on a chance to make a fast buck from an unexpected turn of events...?

"How much is a topclass proven shotstopper worth to Celtc for 6 months in their time of direst need, he-eh heh heh ker-ching!"

As said before, I don't know if works the same but this happened here recently. Notts County had a written agreement to take Forest player Ryan Yates on a season-long loan. Performing well and happy, he wanted to see that out but Forest recalled him and sent him out on loan to S****horpe, one division above, reportedly against the player and Notts' wishes.

Moving Ryan Yates from Notts County to S****horpe is a gamble, but Nottingham Forest were entitled to take it - Leigh Curtis - Nottingham Post

IF Bain leaves, it won't be Lennon's call, makes no sense.

It wouldn't happen without his say so.

i sniff the nose of SuperRodders homing in on a chance to make a fast buck from an unexpected turn of events...?

"How much is a topclass proven shotstopper worth to Celtc for 6 months in their time of direst need, he-eh heh heh ker-ching!"

Put it oot.

:smoke:

He's not our player. How would we get anything, even if this utter nonsense were true?

He's not our player. How would we get anything, even if this utter nonsense were true?

Suggestions of Bain to Celtic, Allan to Hibs and Murray to Dundee?

No thanks.

I'd take Allan, but don't see why we'd have to give up Murray.

That sleekit rat hun bastard Allan can get himself tae fuck.

Going to be an interesting day. I don't think Lennon rates Murray much....

That sleekit rat hun $#@! Allan can get himself tae $#@!.

Scott Brown handed in a transfer request. And we took Katie back, twice. And Ian Murray, come to that.
Allan would vastly improve us, Hun or no.

Scott Brown handed in a transfer request. And we took Katie back, twice. And Ian Murray, come to that.

Agreed.

Seems Celtic's main goalkeeping target is Carson at Motherwell. Bids rejected thus far from Motherwell. Good stuff unsettling him for tonight....

Every time I've seen or heard Dundee (a team that tries to play football) he comes off the bench. Dunno about vastly improving... Gifted wee ****, but he also plays for himself. We were better after he moved on.

Every time I've seen or heard Dundee (a team that tries to play football) he comes off the bench. Dunno about vastly improving... Gifted wee ****, but he also plays for himself. We were better after he moved on.

He had a fairly major operation earlier in the season. Scored a great goal last night, by all accounts. And he can play a killer pass that's for sure. Probably won't happen anyway.
On another note, Malonga is now a free agent ...

It wouldn't happen without his say so.

Put it oot.

:smoke:
Only if you cease to whine after wine!

How can you even ask that? Of course it is utter nonsense, it's the last day before the transfer window gently slots into the 'closed' position, can't I make a joke aboot it :)

...and gird yer loins for worse, just in case... :wow:

Lennon is reported as saying that Hibs have 'too many forwards and that He's interested in bringing an attacking midfielder in.

Scotsman headline this morning

"Celtic in for Kieren Westwood as Motherwell reject Trevor Carson bid"

There's nothing wrong with handing in a transfer request. Broon did it the right way and even scored the winner against his new employers in hus last game for us IIRC.
Katie did much the same but then stirred the shit. Should never have been brought back.
Can't remember Murray's situation but going to the Huns lost him a lot of goodwill.
This brings us on to Allan. That prick agitated for a move to the Huns using every hun friendly media hack and underhand means at his disposal short of their nazi salutes and singing the billy boys or the sash in the Hibs dressing room. And some on here would welcome him back?
I'll be a no thanks too.

Sentiment does`nt come into it for me , how can we potentially and in my opinion turn down possibly one of the best passing midfielders in scotland at the moment is beyond me , as some on here have said we welcomed back Murray and am gonnae say it Riordan after the way he ran his contract down the first time before going to the unwashed brigade , players are mercenaries, but i think Allan would add a lot to this hibs team we have just signed 2 strikers and at the mo we are not getting the ball to the strikers we have and what a better way to give them service is to get a player with the passing ability that Allan has , i trust Lennon to sort him out or he`s out

Sentiment does`nt come into it for me , how can we potentially and in my opinion turn down possibly one of the best passing midfielders in scotland at the moment is beyond me , as some on here have said we welcomed back Murray and am gonnae say it Riordan after the way he ran his contract down the first time before going to the unwashed brigade , players are mercenaries, but i think Allan would add a lot to this hibs team we have just signed 2 strikers and at the mo we are not getting the ball to the strikers we have and what a better way to give them service is to get a player with the passing ability that Allan has , i trust Lennon to sort him out or he`s out

Because passing really wasn't his game.
He took players on at every opportunity and that's where he really looked good. Right hand side of our midfield three.

Then he started playing central attacking mid and wasn't the same player.

He was in it to make himself look good, that's all its about for him.

He took players on at every opportunity and that's where he really looked good. Right hand side of our midfield three.

I agree. We were a better team once he went. He played for himself and his hun love-in made me puke.
No thank you.

Sorry H, but I have to disagree with this. Passing very much was his game.

Remember when we took the Huns apart 4-0 on Boxing Day?

The fact is, he is a very, very talented “luxury” midfielder, and I think would complement SJM and McGeouch very well. The last thing we need is more graft, we NEED penetration and playmaking IN THE FINAL THIRD.

The only problem is his disgraceful behaviour when he left us.

Anyone who wouldn’t have him for footballing reasons alone is frankly smoking crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be from my point of view a human trait rather than a footballer trait , who doesn`t want to make themselves look good in the job that they do if your looking good, your doing good, therefore more employment opportunities for you ,makes perfect sense to me and how do we REALLY know that Allan was the main adjutator to get a move to them , maybe we have all seen a biased media in this country that should tell everyone up here how the old boys club works with regards the media up here .
So all in all i`d have him back in a flash with Lennon ready to lay it on the line to him as to what we expect , only thing annoying me just now would be the fact that Andy (thought he`d won the cup but they fucked it up)Halliday being back in scotland as thats his mate, maybe he was concomitant with the leaking to the media :rascal:

Not a chance Hibs would agree, why would they

I reckon they they will agree. We're Hibs.

There's nothing wrong with handing in a transfer request. Broon did it the right way and even scored the winner against his new employers in hus last game for us IIRC.
Katie did much the same but then stirred the shit. Should never have been brought back.
Can't remember Murray's situation but going to the Huns lost him a lot of goodwill.
This brings us on to Allan. That prick agitated for a move to the Huns using every hun friendly media hack and underhand means at his disposal short of their nazi salutes and singing the billy boys or the sash in the Hibs dressing room. And some on here would welcome him back?
I'll be a no thanks too.

I'm undecided.

A lot of supporters think the same as you Beagle and I can understand that and probably felt the same.

The reason I'm undecided is that speaking to folk at the club at the time, including Stubbs, they'd have had him back in a heartbeat, they were still in love, I suspect they still are!

It's something I can't get my head round. I sense there were sinister forces poisoning the air at the time. Something I doubt he had much control over.

Sorry H, but I have to disagree with this. Passing very much was his game.

Remember when we took the Huns apart 4-0 on Boxing Day?

The fact is, he is a very, very talented “luxury” midfielder, and I think would complement SJM and McGeouch very well. The last thing we need is more graft, we NEED penetration and playmaking IN THE FINAL THIRD.

The only problem is his disgraceful behaviour when he left us.

Anyone who wouldn’t have him for footballing reasons alone is frankly smoking crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His behaviour was disgraceful. However, I remember saying at the time if I was a professional at say Dunfermline and Hibs wanted me to treble my wage and play for my boyhood club in my home city I too just might ask or demand a transfer....

- - - Updated - - -

Katie did much the same but then stirred the $#@!. Should never have been brought back.
I'll be a no thanks too.

I agree with all of that. But was it him? Was it not a greedy pro Hun agent with his eyes on his %?

I agree with all of that. But was it him? Was it not a greedy pro Hun agent with his eyes on his %?

Alan Houldsworth.

He's away to Celtic.

He's away to Celtic.

Yep was always confident Hibs would let him go. No backbone as per usual.

Apparently we're back in the race to sign him.

Along with Celtc and the gunts the papers say.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Along with Celtc and the gunts the papers say.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I think Celtic will go bigger.
I reckon we could beat hearts to him, but he'd be coming here to compete with Marciano where he'd be number 1 at Tynefritzl.

Interesting.

I think Celtic will go bigger.
I reckon we could beat hearts to him, but he'd be coming here to compete with Marciano where he'd be number 1 at Tynefritzl.

Interesting.
Hertz also interested in Alan McGregor say the papers also.

Hertz also interested in Alan McGregor say the papers also.

Ach they can have him without challenge

I wonder how bad Laidlaw's injury is?I don't think we really need a deputy as pricey as Bain is bound to be. Rocky is a stellar number 1.

I wonder how bad Laidlaw's injury is?I don't think we really need a deputy as pricey as Bain is bound to be. Rocky is a stellar number 1.

Only when he's pushed to be I feel.
He was slacking plenty before we brought Bain in in January and then he became unreal again.

He needs someone to push him it seems. Was the same after he was dropped for that spell before the Jewish holidays.

Totally agree. So glad we have him signed up long term.

For me Laidlaw isn't good enough. When's his contract up?

For me Laidlaw isn't good enough. When's his contract up?
May 2019

Does that mean Cammy Bell won’t be here beyond the summer? I’d say he’s a more than able deputy?

Does that mean Cammy Bell won’t be here beyond the summer? I’d say he’s a more than able deputy?
Oh yeah... I forgot he was here.Bain would really be a monumental waste of cash. Unless we were selling Rocky?!It's wages I'd much rather see spent elsewhere.

This thread has been viewed 2895 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back