• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scott Bain

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
The Sun is reporting that Celtic are trying to sign him from Dundee

Just read that also. What a twisted window this is turning out be if true.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just read that also. What a twisted window this is turning out be if true.

Surely we’d tell them to bolt?

From his point of view, he might as well sit on their bench and win some silverware and make serious cash for 5 months when he is out of contract in the summer.. Hopefully we get him on a precontract and Celtic only want him as an emergency.

Surely we’d tell them to bolt?

Play him tomorrow - that way he’d have played for two clubs and can’t play for a third.

Play him tomorrow - that way he’d have played for two clubs and can’t play for a third.

Sure it's about being registered.
Pretty sure loans can't be terminated by a parent club in Scottish football. :dunno:

Craig Gordon must have a pretty serious injury?

They need hibs tae agree tae this, Why dont we give them Bain and get Henderson in return.:coffee:

He can’t go without our permission either way,would leave us short too

Sure it's about being registered.
Pretty sure loans can't be terminated by a parent club in Scottish football. :dunno:

Craig Gordon must have a pretty serious injury?

Big fuckin boil in the middle of his nose.

I hope we tell them to bolt.

Smelly bastards.

Thieving bastards, some things never change.

No idea about Scottish football but the parent club in England can certainly terminate.

Thieving bastards, some things never change.

No idea about Scottish football but the parent club in England can certainly terminate.

It’s worded in the report that Hibs would have to agree to it

They need hibs tae agree tae this, Why dont we give them Bain and get Henderson in return.:coffee:

I'm gonna have at guess at this one.
Is it because Henderson signed for Bari in Serie B last week??

Good to hear M. I would hope they'd stand firm on that too.

Plug from the Bash Street Kids' injury must be bad...

Aye we'd have to terminate because Dundee can't.
We're not getting a keeper anywhere near Bain standard on this short notice, evident by the fact Celtic obviously can't even do it. We can't allow this, was kinda looking forward to hearing we had agreed a precontract mid March, April.

Not a chance Hibs would agree, why would they

I'll wager the club agree to it and he'll be warming the bench at Parkhead :banger:

You literally couldnae make it up.

:laff:

I'll wager the club agree to it and he'll be warming the bench at Parkhead :banger:

Without a doubt

Why?

If the player tells us he wants to go I can't see us insisting he stays....

Get tough.
We've one day left of the window. He can do what he wants in May.

We've agreed a deal. It's not as if he's walking straight into the Celtc team and signing a long term deal.

I'm pretty sure we would only agree if it is worth our while. There are 2 maybe 3 people at Hibs who should be involved in any decision making. LD, NL and possibly RP.

Get tough.

We've agreed a deal. It's not as if he's walking straight into the Celtc team and signing a long term deal.

I'm pretty sure we would only agree if it is worth our while. There are 2 maybe 3 people at Hibs who should be involved in any decision making. LD, NL and possibly RP.

And have a player in the huff on the bench?

Get tough.

Have to say, I agree with EA here. Where are we signing another keeper?

And is this really where we are, in the wake of the Stokes debacle? Now we're worried Bain will go in the huff? Fcukin professional footballers need to have a fcukin word, if so. We've offered him a deal in good faith, and he's fcukin signed it.

Now we're expected to go "oh, okay then, Celtc are needing a keeper, and hey it's Celtc. I'm sure we'll find someone. Good luck, Scott."

Fcukin not for me.

Furthermore, Celtc are surely the most entitled, brass-necked fcuks around. Not that that's news.

If need be yes. I doubt he would give less than his best if he got on the park whether he was in the huff or not. Why should we be bent over so that celtc can take our only real back up option ?

He will be a bench keeper at celtc, on the same wages we will be paying him, he will think he has more chance of 1st team football and longer term deal at ER...its not like theyre trying to buy him.. id say no deal big guy, ur staying

Get big Makalambe back, for the bench if anything give us another song to sing. We are dropping them like flies just now.

And is this really where we are, in the wake of the Stokes debacle? Now we're worried Bain will go in the huff? Fcukin professional footballers need to have a fcukin word, if so. We've offered him a deal in good faith, and he's fcukin signed it.

Now we're expected to go "oh, okay then, Celtc are needing a keeper, and hey it's Celtc. I'm sure we'll find someone. Good luck, Scott."

Fcukin not for me.

Furthermore, Celtc are surely the most entitled, brass-necked fcuks around. Not that that's news.

Agree.
Id be amazed and raging if Hibs do not keep him

Generally the club are pretty soft when it comes to situations like this and pandering to the players.

Boy could win 2 medals just sitting on the Celtc bench. He'll be desperate to go.

Generally the club are pretty soft when it comes to situations like this and pandering to the players.

You think NL will let our only back up keeper leave on last day of window? I certainly dont.. if in the chance they do then big repurcusuons imo

- - - Updated - - -

Boy could win 2 medals just sitting on the Celtc bench. He'll be desperate to go.

And? He signed for us, simple, we need a back up keeper, fcuk the dodgers, if he’s unhappy then tuff

Fcukin not for me.

I'd agree and I'd tell him he's staying but it's 2018 and it seems players hold all the cards.... And those Celtc fucks know this.

- - - Updated - - -

If need be yes. I doubt he would give less than his best if he got on the park whether he was in the huff or not. Why should we be bent over so that celtc can take our only real back up option ?

Time will tell. I hope Hibs tell them to bolt but I doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

He will be a bench keeper at celtc, on the same wages we will be paying him, he will think he has more chance of 1st team football and longer term deal at ER...its not like theyre trying to buy him.. id say no deal big guy, ur staying

He will be desperate to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

Wonder who we are playing on Saturday?

You think NL will let our only back up keeper leave on last day of window? I certainly dont.. if in the chance they do then big repurcusuons imo- - - Updated - - -And? He signed for us, simple, we need a back up keeper, fcuk the dodgers, if he’s unhappy then tuff
I hope your right. If he goes it will give us all a good indication of who's really in charge of recruitment.

I hope your right. If he goes it will give us all a good indication of who's really in charge of recruitment.

Who?

:dunno:

Who?

George Craig?

George Craig?

Dinnae be daft. That's 007 not 0-7 :coffee:

Dinnae be daft. That's 007 not 0-7 :coffee:

Boruc the holy goalie is going back you heard it here first

Who?

IF Bain leaves, it won't be Lennon's call, makes no sense.

This thread has been viewed 2894 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back