Scott Bain

aggie

Justified Radge
Because passing really wasn't his game.
He took players on at every opportunity and that's where he really looked good. Right hand side of our midfield three.

Then he started playing central attacking mid and wasn't the same player.

He was in it to make himself look good, that's all its about for him.

Sorry H, but I have to disagree with this. Passing very much was his game.

Remember when we took the Huns apart 4-0 on Boxing Day?

The fact is, he is a very, very talented “luxury” midfielder, and I think would complement SJM and McGeouch very well. The last thing we need is more graft, we NEED penetration and playmaking IN THE FINAL THIRD.

The only problem is his disgraceful behaviour when he left us.

Anyone who wouldn’t have him for footballing reasons alone is frankly smoking crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wee_hissy

Get tae f**k ya auld radge
Because passing really wasn't his game.
He took players on at every opportunity and that's where he really looked good. Right hand side of our midfield three.

Then he started playing central attacking mid and wasn't the same player.

He was in it to make himself look good, that's all its about for him.

Seems to be from my point of view a human trait rather than a footballer trait , who doesn`t want to make themselves look good in the job that they do if your looking good, your doing good, therefore more employment opportunities for you ,makes perfect sense to me and how do we REALLY know that Allan was the main adjutator to get a move to them , maybe we have all seen a biased media in this country that should tell everyone up here how the old boys club works with regards the media up here .
So all in all i`d have him back in a flash with Lennon ready to lay it on the line to him as to what we expect , only thing annoying me just now would be the fact that Andy (thought he`d won the cup but they fucked it up)Halliday being back in scotland as thats his mate, maybe he was concomitant with the leaking to the media :rascal:

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
There's nothing wrong with handing in a transfer request. Broon did it the right way and even scored the winner against his new employers in hus last game for us IIRC.
Katie did much the same but then stirred the shit. Should never have been brought back.
Can't remember Murray's situation but going to the Huns lost him a lot of goodwill.
This brings us on to Allan. That prick agitated for a move to the Huns using every hun friendly media hack and underhand means at his disposal short of their nazi salutes and singing the billy boys or the sash in the Hibs dressing room. And some on here would welcome him back?
I'll be a no thanks too.

I'm undecided.

A lot of supporters think the same as you Beagle and I can understand that and probably felt the same.

The reason I'm undecided is that speaking to folk at the club at the time, including Stubbs, they'd have had him back in a heartbeat, they were still in love, I suspect they still are!

It's something I can't get my head round. I sense there were sinister forces poisoning the air at the time. Something I doubt he had much control over.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Sorry H, but I have to disagree with this. Passing very much was his game.

Remember when we took the Huns apart 4-0 on Boxing Day?

The fact is, he is a very, very talented “luxury” midfielder, and I think would complement SJM and McGeouch very well. The last thing we need is more graft, we NEED penetration and playmaking IN THE FINAL THIRD.

The only problem is his disgraceful behaviour when he left us.

Anyone who wouldn’t have him for footballing reasons alone is frankly smoking crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His behaviour was disgraceful. However, I remember saying at the time if I was a professional at say Dunfermline and Hibs wanted me to treble my wage and play for my boyhood club in my home city I too just might ask or demand a transfer....

- - - Updated - - -

There's nothing wrong with handing in a transfer request. Broon did it the right way and even scored the winner against his new employers in hus last game for us IIRC.
Katie did much the same but then stirred the $#@!. Should never have been brought back.
Can't remember Murray's situation but going to the Huns lost him a lot of goodwill.
This brings us on to Allan. That prick agitated for a move to the Huns using every hun friendly media hack and underhand means at his disposal short of their nazi salutes and singing the billy boys or the sash in the Hibs dressing room. And some on here would welcome him back?
I'll be a no thanks too.

I agree with all of that. But was it him? Was it not a greedy pro Hun agent with his eyes on his %?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Along with Celtc and the gunts the papers say.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I think Celtic will go bigger.
I reckon we could beat hearts to him, but he'd be coming here to compete with Marciano where he'd be number 1 at Tynefritzl.

Interesting.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
I think Celtic will go bigger.
I reckon we could beat hearts to him, but he'd be coming here to compete with Marciano where he'd be number 1 at Tynefritzl.

Interesting.
Hertz also interested in Alan McGregor say the papers also.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I wonder how bad Laidlaw's injury is?I don't think we really need a deputy as pricey as Bain is bound to be. Rocky is a stellar number 1.

Only when he's pushed to be I feel.
He was slacking plenty before we brought Bain in in January and then he became unreal again.

He needs someone to push him it seems. Was the same after he was dropped for that spell before the Jewish holidays.

Zab

Admin
Does that mean Cammy Bell won’t be here beyond the summer? I’d say he’s a more than able deputy?

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Does that mean Cammy Bell won’t be here beyond the summer? I’d say he’s a more than able deputy?
Oh yeah... I forgot he was here.Bain would really be a monumental waste of cash. Unless we were selling Rocky?!It's wages I'd much rather see spent elsewhere.