• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scott Allan

I think he means, the Mallan that left them was better than the Magennis that left them.
They're not the same player though.
Ok.
That being the case , I'm with EA2007 on Mallan.
Mcgennis could be something, or nothing.

Watching them now?
Or back then?

Through out both their careers at St Mirren, he is a Saints home and away fan.

Ok.
That being the case , I'm with EA2007 on Mallan.
Mcgennis could be something, or nothing.

Me too, sorta.
I hope Magennis can try be a McGinn.

A fit Scott Allan going into the second half of the season would be a massive boost. I hope (and dont expect) he will be rushed back tho..he needs time and patience if he is only really doing light training atm.

On the Mallan debate Ive no really changed my opinion...he is positionless unless you give him a free role behind the striker..not a shape we will accomodate him. Magennis seems a bit lightweight so far but its early days and seems to have been a long term target. On paper we have some talented players in midfield but due to injury etc we havent managed to quite get it functioning consistantly yet. The blend doesnt seem quite right yet against better opposition.

A fit Scott Allan going into the second half of the season would be a massive boost. I hope (and dont expect) he will be rushed back tho..he needs time and patience if he is only really doing light training atm.

On the Mallan debate Ive no really changed my opinion...he is positionless unless you give him a free role behind the striker..not a shape we will accomodate him. Magennis seems a bit lightweight so far but its early days and seems to have been a long term target. On paper we have some talented players in midfield but due to injury etc we havent managed to quite get it functioning consistantly yet. The blend doesnt seem quite right yet against better opposition.

Any news on Gogic? I think we're missing him.

Any news on Gogic? I think we're missing him.
We've won 3 games without him?

In the travelling party for tomorrow and possibly kicking a ball.

Wanted him to play bounce matches this week but they were put on hold

He's on his way back! Practically a new signing.

Great news and not even from a footballing point of view. Welcome back Scotty!

Brilliant news.

I’m really happy for the lad. I thought when the news originally broke that it was curtains for him. Fingers crossed he’s kept his edge.

He's looking fit, from the handful of pictures that have come out recently, he looks stronger.

Hopefully he can get himself back to a level of fitness where we can see back at his best

Last edited:
I will believe it when I see that magnificent hair glide around the hallowed turf....

Great news - ??

Hurry back scotty, on his day he's as good as anyone in scotland,and like someone said be like a new signing.

After another dark day in our history great to see Scott back, great player when fully fit, hopefully that is soon.

The truth ❤️

Brave guy.
Hope he gets back to his best and stays at Hibs for another few seasons.

Scott has gone from zero to hero with the Hibs support. A brave laddie and some player, I hope he recovers and gets back playing.

I know he has the love and best wishes of the Hibs support right behind him.

Last edited:
The boy's got a massive battle ahead of him. I believe heart conditions often go with Type 1 though he seems to say that they are two seperate things in this case. I sincerely hope that he can recapture at least a little of the footballer he was for his own sake as well as ours.

The longer Luke Shanley interview shows Scott to be a man of great determination, maybe not the first thing you'd think about with him. Very thoughtful and strong guy.
No doubt in my mind he'll be back sliding worldies thru to Nisbet soon on a regular basis.

Fair play to Brian Rice:

"I'm absolutely delighted to see Scott Allan is back involved in the Hibs squad," Rice said.

"He's had a horrendous time, the lad, but I'm absolutely delighted for him that he now seems to be getting his career back on track.

"I read his story this morning and it's absolutely fantastic. Reading something like that definitely makes the trivialities of football fade away into the background when you consider what is really important in life.

"People assume footballers are fit and strong but it just shows these things can still strike you down."

Fair play to Brian Rice:

"I'm absolutely delighted to see Scott Allan is back involved in the Hibs squad," Rice said.

"He's had a horrendous time, the lad, but I'm absolutely delighted for him that he now seems to be getting his career back on track.

"I read his story this morning and it's absolutely fantastic. Reading something like that definitely makes the trivialities of football fade away into the background when you consider what is really important in life.

"People assume footballers are fit and strong but it just shows these things can still strike you down."

Chipper is a great guy, takes after his old man.

Chipper is a great guy, takes after his old man.
I think he's a seriously underrated fitba manager....

Open-Graph-Squad.jpg

Continue reading...

Hi, there's a poster on hibs.net that had an idea to welcome Scott Allan back after his time out and I thought I'd re-post it on here, in case anybody wanted to contribute.

I hope this is OK

?

LINK

Hi, there's a poster on hibs.net that had an idea to welcome Scott Allan back after his time out and I thought I'd re-post it on here, in case anybody wanted to contribute.

I hope this is OK

?

LINK

Yes, I signed it yesterday, good idea.

Yes, I signed it yesterday, good idea.
Me too. Excellent idea

Cheers guys

This thread has been viewed 22923 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back