• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scott Allan

100% true unfortunately.

BIG G

Devastated by this news.

This is just desperately sad. Fuckin hell, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A sad day for the beautiful game.

Good luck ahead Scott and thanks for the good times.

Good luck Scott. You found your football home with us.

I'll always remember him making a fool of Scott Brown, when he slipped gracefully away from him, leaving Brown looking like a carthorse. A classy player with great touch and vision

I'll always remember him making a fool of Scott Brown, when he slipped gracefully away from him, leaving Brown looking like a carthorse. A classy player with great touch and vision
And when he ripped Ian Black up for arse paper playing for Sevco and he got the hook

Great player, health and family first always. Wish him nothing but the best.

The greenjerseys just need to win the Scottish Cup for him

The greenjerseys just need to win the Scottish Cup for him
He'd still get a medal if we did right?

He'd still get a medal if we did right?
darn tootin MSG. .... and will be able to lift the auld lady with the rest of the lads.

Nothing about this in JR's pre match interview. Just said SA is still missing. Would have thought one of the press would have asked the question. If indeed he isn't going to play again why drag it out?

Nothing about this in JR's pre match interview. Just said SA is still missing. Would have thought one of the press would have asked the question. If indeed he isn't going to play again why drag it out?

Because he'll still be getting opinions and its his news to give, not Jacks.

I don’t want to get people’s hopes up (My own included) but Scotty was back in working the gym at HTC today.

I don’t want to get people’s hopes up (My own included) but Scotty was back in working the gym at HTC today.
aye, I reads that on another Hibernian fans site last week...

aye, I reads that on another Hibernian fans site last week...

I only got told by someone who knows first team players yesterday.

Last edited:
It was on his insta the other day ?20201128_154239.jpg

It was on his insta the other day ?View attachment 3818

Though he was meant to be finished with heart problems and would never play again ?? Hopefully on the way back to full fitness and to his best form .... which can be a real asset. He is genuine talent and a joy to watch on his day :happy:

Though he was meant to be finished with heart problems and would never play again ?? Hopefully on the way back to full fitness and to his best form .... which can be a real asset. He is genuine talent and a joy to watch on his day :happy:
Working out and being a professional footballer are two different things. Sure we both agree that it’s better to wait for official news before speculating on forums tho.....

Working out and being a professional footballer are two different things. Sure we both agree that it’s better to wait for official news before speculating on forums tho.....
I agree entirely with your post.
However....

I was greatly encouraged by further instagram posts by Scott. He'd basically reposted all the happy birthday messages he'd received from fellow players and some of his mates in a montage (today was his birthday).
One of the messages, think it was from Boyle, was "happy birthday mate, looking forward to seeing you pull on the green and white again soon".
?

He looks pretty healthy in that picture.
Better than he did on the pitch before all this.

Hope its good news
Could be like a new signing after the year ?

Allan has been a massive miss for Hibs this season.

He was shadow of the player we know he can be at the start of the season, till it became apparent he had a health problem. Just hope he can get over it and get back into the first team squad at some point this season.

I wouldn't want to speculate what's up.Whatever it is I hope he pulls through, and if he can't I hope Hibs stand by him.

My wife is Type 1 Diabetic and has been shielding since March. If his issue is to do with that, I can’t imagine what he’s going through. ?

How much of a boost would his return be in the new year!

Brilliant news, for us and him personally ?

I don't know much of magennis but hopefully he will be moved to cm and be a good signing for us .
Allan on his game is class and will certainly improve our midfield.

I don't know much of magennis but hopefully he will be moved to cm and be a good signing for us .
Allan on his game is class and will certainly improve our midfield.

St Mirren fan I know reckons Mallan was better than Magennis when they played for Saints.

St Mirren fan I know reckons Mallan was better than Magennis when they played for Saints.
Might be onto something there when we were after him there was a lot of them on there site who weren't too fussed about him leaving.
Just have to wait and see.

Might be onto something there when we were after him there was a lot of them on there site who weren't too fussed about him leaving.
Just have to wait and see.
Our manager rates him very highly...that's all that matters.

Back in full training now ?

Back in full training now ?

I don’t think that’s entirely reliable.
Glad to see he may be in better nick than we thought, but I don’t think he is actually back in full training.

I don’t think that’s entirely reliable.
Glad to see he may be in better nick than we thought, but I don’t think he is actually back in full training.

That daily record run Edinburgh live site is a terrible resource best avoided but hope this is true

That daily record run Edinburgh live site is a terrible resource best avoided but hope this is true

Didnae ken that. That’ll be me stopping that then. I did wonder how they were often late wi news stories and it was all repeated the further doon I scrolled

I'd love for this to be true. He is the missing piece of the puzzle as far as I'm concerned.

Possibly, but that was 2016/17and Mcgennis would be 18(?) then, while Mallan was reasonably mature at 21(?).
Hopefully Mcgennis will be fit soon and show if he has something to offer.

Possibly, but that was 2016/17and Mcgennis would be 18(?) then, while Mallan was reasonably mature at 21(?).
Hopefully Mcgennis will be fit soon and show if he has something to offer.

No, I meant watching them separately and comparing.

Watching them now?
Or back then?

Like many they were probably overly influenced by his ability to strike a ball and glossed over the other parts of his game. Me too when watching Barnsley highlights on the football league round up on the occasions they played him.

Watching them now?
Or back then?

I think he means, the Mallan that left them was better than the Magennis that left them.
They're not the same player though.

This thread has been viewed 22925 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back