• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scott Allan

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Out for a bit

The next quote on that thread doesn’t sound too good. Get well soon Scott!!!

Get well soon Scott..

Probably explains why he’s been out of sorts on the pitch. Get well soon Scotty.

Does that mean he can’t play “in the hole”?

Wish him well.

I hope he's okay

All the best Scott

Get well soon Scotty

Shame for the guy, hopefully he gets well soon.

Hope he's ok. Hope he's back fully fit soon.

A return to full health and seeing him back at his best playing for Hibs please.

Reactions: Boo
Maybe why he isn't playing at his best , hopefully he will get back playing soon .

Speedy recovery Scotty. Hopefully see you back fit soon and raring to go.

Top football brain when hes on form.
Haste ye back scotty

All the best Scotty! Come back stronger. You’ve got this mate.

Maybe why he isn't playing at his best , hopefully he will get back playing soon .

Thinking the same, get well soon Scotty.

Get well soon Scott, hopefully we get you back at a better level and place.

Few texts today saying it's Scott Allan's heart and it could be career threatening.
Really hope it's just Internet rumors.

Few texts today saying it's Scott Allan's heart and it could be career threatening.

Was told this a couple days ago from a good source as well. Devastating if true.

As @HendoDelivered says if this true it’s devastating news for us and Scotty ?

As @HendoDelivered says if this true it’s devastating news for us and Scotty ?
I sincerely hope not - awful for him if that is the case - let’s hope it’s not the case

Hopefully the rumours are not true but if they are then the positive is that it has been caught early before anything tragic happened.

There seems to be just too many rumours on a similar theme for there not to be something in this.
I'm not expecting to see him back playing again and I'm truly saddened by that.
One of the best players I've seen in a Hibs jersey, and I wish he'd been in our 2016 team, as he deserves to be a legend.

There seems to be just too many rumours on a similar theme for there not to be something in this.
One of the best players I've seen in a Hibs jersey, and I wish he'd been in our 2016 team, as he deserves to be a legend.

I am still hoping that there's no truth in these rumours. He's been a fantastic player for us. The online abuse especially on social media is absolutely revolting. As an aside are clubs insured for these kind of things? I'd like to think the club will properly look after any player unwell but I'd like to think we too are protected.

Have heard this, apparently retirement looks likely, could be why we are in for these midfielders.

Heard this from a few sources now, obviously pray there is nothing in it. On his game he is arguably our best player.

I think we may hear something in regards to this very soon.

Seen the rumours. I'd prefer to think it's fake ITK whatsapp nonsense that bounced off twitter and into actual human discussions, but gutting if not.

If this is the end of the road for him as a player, I'm hopeful the club will look after him for what comes next, whether that's within the game or not. Could be a pretty dark period for the lad.

His contribution to that great day was facilitating the arrivals of Dylan McGeouch & Liam Henderson.

Shame he never got to lift a trophy for Hibs, but hopefully these rumours aren’t true and he does.

I am still hoping that there's no truth in these rumours. He's been a fantastic player for us. The online abuse especially on social media is absolutely revolting. As an aside are clubs insured for these kind of things? I'd like to think the club will properly look after any player unwell but I'd like to think we too are protected.

Abuse?
Jesus. Some real sad fucks out there in the cyber world.
Players have their own insurance to guard against career ending injury etc. It's too much of a possibility to ignore it.
What the sum assured is will depend on the policy and how much is input. It's possible that clubs will contribute to that too, but I've no idea if that's the case at Hibs.
Our club has a (recent) history of looking after players who hit hard times for one reason or another. Wasn't always the case.
I'm sure the present regime will do what they can for Scott if indeed the rumours are true.
Like you, I hope there's nothing in the rumour.

Abuse?
Jesus. Some real sad fucks out there in the cyber world.
Players have their own insurance to guard against career ending injury etc. It's too much of a possibility to ignore it.
What the sum assured is will depend on the policy and how much is input. It's possible that clubs will contribute to that too, but I've no idea if that's the case at Hibs.
Our club has a (recent) history of looking after players who hit hard times for one reason or another. Wasn't always the case.
I'm sure the present regime will do what they can for Scott if indeed the rumours are true.
Like you, I hope there's nothing in the rumour.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930_125758.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930_125758.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 139
To be fair, lots if rangers fans have slaughtered that prick. But hearts fans at it too. Really does take a complete scumbag to tweet that shit

100% true unfortunately.

BIG G

100% true unfortunately.

BIG G
Brutal. ????

Brutal. ????
Dreadful news!

Very sad news,really liked him as a player..but just thank god they caught it early,doesn’t bare thinking about what could have happened..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gutted for the guy. A compilation of his thru balls and goals would be tidy please Hibs

Hard to believe , very best of luck to him

Was hoping not true but seems to be. So sad. Main thing is the guy has got his life and hope he will see all the comments of how much he meant to the hibs family.
Once all this mess over I hope he walks out to a full veiw off the east and a packed stadium to get the applause he so rightly deserves

All the best Scott

I hope he can carve out another career for himself. He's still a very young man

Thanks for the memories

Those 4 years at Celtc will stand him in good stead if this is confirmed officially.

Thankfully there will be an insurance policy in place for the player.

Coming up for 29 so he’s in a better position than plenty based on his age and achievements in the game.

Hibs have seen the best of Scott Allan and I’m sure he will have fond memories of his time at the club and the we will definitely make sure he leaves on good terms and is recognised for his service.

Pretty sure with his experience, skills and what he achieved whilst managing diabetes he would have a lot to offer in coaching/mentoring youngsters.

Sad that he may not retire on his terms though as would still have a lot to offer ?

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 22923 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back