• Welcome to the New Server...Fire in, we lost about 1 hour although some of you a may have still been in DNS Propagation.
    See you in the Morning. GGTTH

Scott Allan

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
The longer Luke Shanley interview shows Scott to be a man of great determination, maybe not the first thing you'd think about with him. Very thoughtful and strong guy.
No doubt in my mind he'll be back sliding worldies thru to Nisbet soon on a regular basis.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Fair play to Brian Rice:

"I'm absolutely delighted to see Scott Allan is back involved in the Hibs squad," Rice said.

"He's had a horrendous time, the lad, but I'm absolutely delighted for him that he now seems to be getting his career back on track.

"I read his story this morning and it's absolutely fantastic. Reading something like that definitely makes the trivialities of football fade away into the background when you consider what is really important in life.

"People assume footballers are fit and strong but it just shows these things can still strike you down."

Admin
Fair play to Brian Rice:

"I'm absolutely delighted to see Scott Allan is back involved in the Hibs squad," Rice said.

"He's had a horrendous time, the lad, but I'm absolutely delighted for him that he now seems to be getting his career back on track.

"I read his story this morning and it's absolutely fantastic. Reading something like that definitely makes the trivialities of football fade away into the background when you consider what is really important in life.

"People assume footballers are fit and strong but it just shows these things can still strike you down."

Chipper is a great guy, takes after his old man.

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Open-Graph-Squad.jpg

Continue reading...

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts