Scott Allan

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I think he means, the Mallan that left them was better than the Magennis that left them.
They're not the same player though.
Ok.
That being the case , I'm with EA2007 on Mallan.
Mcgennis could be something, or nothing.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
A fit Scott Allan going into the second half of the season would be a massive boost. I hope (and dont expect) he will be rushed back tho..he needs time and patience if he is only really doing light training atm.

On the Mallan debate Ive no really changed my opinion...he is positionless unless you give him a free role behind the striker..not a shape we will accomodate him. Magennis seems a bit lightweight so far but its early days and seems to have been a long term target. On paper we have some talented players in midfield but due to injury etc we havent managed to quite get it functioning consistantly yet. The blend doesnt seem quite right yet against better opposition.

Bobby_Combe

Just A Radge
A fit Scott Allan going into the second half of the season would be a massive boost. I hope (and dont expect) he will be rushed back tho..he needs time and patience if he is only really doing light training atm.

On the Mallan debate Ive no really changed my opinion...he is positionless unless you give him a free role behind the striker..not a shape we will accomodate him. Magennis seems a bit lightweight so far but its early days and seems to have been a long term target. On paper we have some talented players in midfield but due to injury etc we havent managed to quite get it functioning consistantly yet. The blend doesnt seem quite right yet against better opposition.

Any news on Gogic? I think we're missing him.

Boo

Just A Radge
In the travelling party for tomorrow and possibly kicking a ball.

Wanted him to play bounce matches this week but they were put on hold

He's on his way back! Practically a new signing.
Great news - ??

dibo

Just A Radge
Hurry back scotty, on his day he's as good as anyone in scotland,and like someone said be like a new signing.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
The boy's got a massive battle ahead of him. I believe heart conditions often go with Type 1 though he seems to say that they are two seperate things in this case. I sincerely hope that he can recapture at least a little of the footballer he was for his own sake as well as ours.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts