Scott Allan

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Allan has been a massive miss for Hibs this season.

He was shadow of the player we know he can be at the start of the season, till it became apparent he had a health problem. Just hope he can get over it and get back into the first team squad at some point this season.

Scoobie

An Dun Radge
My wife is Type 1 Diabetic and has been shielding since March. If his issue is to do with that, I can’t imagine what he’s going through. ?

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
St Mirren fan I know reckons Mallan was better than Magennis when they played for Saints.
Might be onto something there when we were after him there was a lot of them on there site who weren't too fussed about him leaving.
Just have to wait and see.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
That daily record run Edinburgh live site is a terrible resource best avoided but hope this is true

Didnae ken that. That’ll be me stopping that then. I did wonder how they were often late wi news stories and it was all repeated the further doon I scrolled

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
St Mirren fan I know reckons Mallan was better than Magennis when they played for Saints.
Possibly, but that was 2016/17and Mcgennis would be 18(?) then, while Mallan was reasonably mature at 21(?).
Hopefully Mcgennis will be fit soon and show if he has something to offer.

Admin
Possibly, but that was 2016/17and Mcgennis would be 18(?) then, while Mallan was reasonably mature at 21(?).
Hopefully Mcgennis will be fit soon and show if he has something to offer.

No, I meant watching them separately and comparing.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
No, I meant watching them separately and comparing.
Like many they were probably overly influenced by his ability to strike a ball and glossed over the other parts of his game. Me too when watching Barnsley highlights on the football league round up on the occasions they played him.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £00.00

Unread Posts