• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scott Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSG_07

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
According to the Daily Star. We are trying to re-sign Allan and this will see Simon Murray head to Dundee and Scott Bain to Celtic. No idea if this is permanent or just until the end of the season. It's an interesting one, we should hear more as the day goes on.

I'd be gutted if this happens.

I hope this is standard Daily Star nonsense

saw this earlier online
he's a hun ****.
don't want him anywhere near our club.

Objectively a decent player, and more capable of playing good forward passes than our current midfield. And he’d probably fit in wel alongside McGinn & McGeouch in a midfield three.

However the way he left the club, and his subsequent form since, makes it a no for me.

He’s exactly the type of player we need however I’d rather it wasn’t him.

right now we need goals...

Sorry, i would have him back in a heart beat.

I know he was an erse before, although with NL at the helm he wouldn't get away with anything.

Sorry, i would have him back in a heart beat.

I know he was an erse before, although with NL at the helm he wouldn't get away with anything.

Like Stokes, you mean?

:detective:

I'd take him back in a minute. He acted like a bit of an arse but he's exactly what our midfield is missing at the moment! What else did he do other than hand in a transfer request in order to potentially quadruple his salary & play for his boyhood team? It disrupted our preparations for the season ahead but then again if it hadn't happened we wouldn't have gotten Henderson, McGeouch and the money to pay for McGinn. Don't get me wrong, if we could get in a player of similar talent in instead that would be better but if not I'm more than happy to give him a second chance.

Agreed.

Ooooft. Suffice to say, if this happens, things could get very messy.

PROS: EXACTLY the type of player we need. Like, exactly.

CONS: Wee Hun scrote. Will divide the support.

It’s a dilemma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. He's a good player. His past 'attitude' is annoying, but it would not influence my thoughts if he returned. I realise it might be a short term loan if he does come, but if McGeough and McGinn go at the end of the season, it would be good if he stayed. The only potential problem is I'm not sure where he would play. I would like to see Swanson get a chance and cannot imagine where all our midfield players would fit in. However, it would be a luxury to cover injuries/ suspensions.

Reactions: Zab
Daily Record running with this story also, I would rather we kept Bain and Murray and signed a different midfielder with Allan's ability.

Tam McManus on Twitter saying this is on and talks are happening now.

I’d be more than happy to take him back. He was very, very good for us.

Expecting a young player not to have their head turned by their agents, their pals and a big club is naive in the extreme. It’s modern football.

If he starts rattling up his assist tally with defence splitting passes like he did before then the divided support would quickly unify.

Fuck him. He shat on us with the whole fiasco. Remember this caused a major breakdown in relations between both clubs (not that I'd welcome any relations with that shower of cheating bigoted shite).

Why let Murray leave? His goals per 90 is good!

If we need an attacking midfielder, is that no what Danny Swanson was signed for?

i'd rather have Murray than that ****

I know he acted up at the end, but he didn't get his own way did he? Can't see him trying it on again and given his marketability has dropped off the radar we should be able to protect ourselves from any Rankers agitation when drawing up a contract.

Purely on footballing terms, are we likely to find anyone any better?

P.S - Wouldn't let Murray go.

Fuck him. He shat on us with the whole fiasco. Remember this caused a major breakdown in relations between both clubs (not that I'd welcome any relations with that shower of cheating bigoted shite).
Are there any actual quotes from him around this time? At the time it all seemed like pro-Hun media manipulation to me.

I agree. He's a good player. His past 'attitude' is annoying, but it would not influence my thoughts if he returned. I realise it might be a short term loan if he does come, but if McGeough and McGinn go at the end of the season, it would be good if he stayed. The only potential problem is I'm not sure where he would play. I would like to see Swanson get a chance and cannot imagine where all our midfield players would fit in. However, it would be a luxury to cover injuries/ suspensions.

I’d like to see a player of that ilk play on the right of a midfield three, with Dylan dropping deeper. Not sure I’d be happy if it’s Scott Allan, but that type of player.

If he comes back, I won't be.

Loads of folk in the media seem convinced this is happening,debut at ibrox on Sat :077:

If he comes back, I won't be.

I know you've stuck hard and fast with this M. Will you be able to help yourself???

I think its just grown legs from a silly thought that celtc will use him as bait for Bain...

Why would we not want an attacking midfielder who can score goals? Get him in if he's available. Have der hun spewing at the weekend too.

I know you've stuck hard and fast with this M. Will you be able to help yourself???

Fuck only knows J. Everyone we give a second chance to piss on us from high. I remember the fighting between Hibs fans at Dumbarton.

done deal

Scott Allan completes loan switch to Hibs as Scott Bain seals Celtic move - Daily Record

A loan deal? So he can put himself in the window and stab us in the back AGAIN by going elsewhere in the summer.

I’d far rather have Murray

$#@! only knows J. Everyone we give a second chance to piss on us from high. I remember the fighting between Hibs fans at Dumbarton.

You love our club mate. We all know that. Your reasons for being pissed off are understandable and I respect them. However, if he improves us great if not he won't be here long. He's transient as they all are and you are permanent! GGTTH

Why would we not want an attacking midfielder who can score goals? Get him in if he's available. Have der hun spewing at the weekend too.

He doesn’t score goals?

He doesn’t score goals?

Scored last night

You love our club mate. We all know that. Your reasons for being pissed off are understandable and I respect them. However, if he improves us great if not he won't be here long. He's transient as they all are and you are permanent! GGTTH

Its personal for me and makes it awfy difficult, jeez.

Does anyone else feel things at ER are becoming a bit of a circus. We’re struggling for strikers and we’re sending Murray off to Dundee. Midfield options we have (admittedly Barts looks injured).

Allan himself? He’s an erse, like a lot of players. I’d rather he didn’t come back, but it seems to be happening. If he rams it up the huns and Gunts in the next few weeks how will folk perceive him then?

You'll soon grudgingly applaud the Hun **** when he contributes! He will surely know he has a hell of a lot to prove coming here. He must have a lot of regrets.

I was the same with Dempster and to be honest I don't miss it . Got offered a season ticket for the game tonight and said "no thanks" without a second thought

If he signs, he’s going to have to make some sort of statement and apology. It had better be good

Scored last night

His first one since he left us?

9 career goals in 144 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 34201 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back