• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scotland's best song ever..VOTE

Got to be Baker Street for me, not just for the brilliant musicianship but the meaning..... For somebody who was drawn away from my home town...….

Many other close calls Simple MInds, but no Baker Street

Splendid non listed Scottish or Scotland connected songs perhaps more interesting than Ewan Cameron appealing to East Central Scotland. Says it all.

Kick on.

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

BIG G

Ironically the first song played on Radio Forth, the splendid.....

BIG G

Scotland's greatest song? I ask the question again as suggestions appear to be a song by a Scottish performer. For the greatest Scottish song and not a song by a Scottish artist where there appears no connection to Scotland whatsoever can I suggest Hermless by Michael Marra? A truly great 'Scottish' song.

There's never no bother from me and I tidy my room.

I rest my case.

.....last but not least the Hibernian through and through fae the High Street, who wrote and played this top 10 hit. The late Johnny Keating. Take a bow.

BIG G

Can I throw in Lorraine Kelly. As a lad everyone was in to Denise Van Outen in the morning.... Fuck that, Lorraine Kelly was my go to :lookaround:
Tax dodging boot.

No Acdc?

One of the finest songs ever to come out of Scotland, Larry. Played it on the Bounce over the past 20 years. Brilliant, poignant as hell. Though I guess it would be banned today because of the gollywog on the drum kit.

BIG G
Aye ,G.
When life was simple, and funny

Nae love for auld Lorraine. Booooo

Nae love for auld Lorraine. Booooo
Google her pathetic tax case

This is pretty Scottish ???????

Always liked the corries got it fae ma auld da so the green fields of France or killiecrankie good tunes
Modern tune would be deacon blue dignity, n simple minds someone somewhere in summertime

More like it Kev.... hic... ??

Always liked the corries got it fae ma auld da so the green fields of France or killiecrankie good tunes
Modern tune would be deacon blue dignity, n simple minds someone somewhere in summertime
My favourite Corries song is Weep Ye by Atholl.
Haunting and atmospheric.

Average white Band - Pick Up The Pieces. Absolute bop, as the kids would say.

Ph, defiantly Lorraine Kelly.

Average white Band - Pick Up The Pieces. Absolute bop, as the kids would say.

Ph, defiantly Lorraine Kelly.
AWB. Superb band. You Got It.

Lorraine Kelly won her tax case.

He proposed tae the tv cook Fanny Craddock but she turned him down as that would have made her Fanny Weir. ?

I have always had a soft spot for this by these two Scot lads.

BIG G

BIG G

Wonderful!

BIG G

BIG G

Ae Fond Kiss...written by some drunken gadgy in the 18th Century.

Great cover of PJ Proby classic.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 4561 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back