Scotland v Israel

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Now and again , I feel a nap bet on the fitba. A super confident , nae doubt in my mind feeling. I honestly had it before SDG day. I have the same vibe. Scotland will triumph on Saturday. A surprisingly comfortable bigG 3 zero.
Poor Rocky will have a sair back 🤪
So now I know. That feeling means 3-2 , and a goal from that corner in time added on . 😎
Great game, SJM just gives you everything , and billy gilmour is world class.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Watched the first half but then watched the Rugby League Grand Final , what a game that was . Good result for Scotland in the end and fantastic goal from SJM

jock3

Well-Known Radge
10/10 for effort guys, against a stubborn team, who reminded me of St Johnstone. But for Rocky could have been 4/5! Thought Nissy would have done a bit better than Che Edwards

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Great and very important win.
Dramatic ending, but by all accounts we deserved it.

Only concern is that is now 7 goals conceded in three consecutive Hampden matches.
It was this defensive frailty at home that cost us at the Euros as well. Why he moved McTominay into a three man central defence...well, he's the manager I suppose.

Still, fabulous to win such a huge game and it gives us a real chance of second place and the play-offs now. We have to beat the Faroes on Tuesday night (Denmark only managed a 1-0 win against them there, so it won't be easy), but what a chance now to go for it.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Patterson was shocking for the first 40 minutes, I would have hooked him, but to be fair he came onto a game.

Robertson, Tierney and McGinn are top quality. Gilmour looks like he could be.

McGregor was really good too.

Forwards aren’t good enough though. Might be good enough third and fourth choices, but as a team we just don’t score enough across the team. Gordon had very little to do.

Dykes taking long throws, get that to f£&@

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Great and very important win.
Dramatic ending, but by all accounts we deserved it.

Only concern is that is now 7 goals conceded in three consecutive Hampden matches.
It was this defensive frailty at home that cost us at the Euros as well. Why he moved McTominay into a three man central defence...well, he's the manager I suppose.

Still, fabulous to win such a huge game and it gives us a real chance of second place and the play-offs now. We have to beat the Faroes on Tuesday night (Denmark only managed a 1-0 win against them there, so it won't be easy), but what a chance now to go for it.
Twas 4-0 for denmark

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Watched the first half but then watched the Rugby League Grand Final , what a game that was . Good result for Scotland in the end and fantastic goal from SJM
Sorry mate, just checked.
It was only 1-0 for Denmark away to the Faroes.
I think you are referring to Denmark's 4-0 away win today against Moldova.
Jeezo , sorry , need to get a grip , or get my cataracts done again😩

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here