Scotland v Denmark

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Seeded teams are here - table attached was before Poland game was updated but they lost anyway. If Wales take something from Belgium tomorrow they'll replace Poland in the seeds. Other two unseeded teams to add are Austria and Czech Republic.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Actually Turkey could still be seeded too. Technically so could Finland but they'd have to pump France by 7 goals.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Unreal that Italy, the European champions and one of the best international sides in the world, are in the play-offs..

Anyway, superb team performance from Scotland tonight and a tremendous result.
Yes, I know Denmark were much depleted, but that should take nothing away from the Scotland performance which was top drawer.
It's still going to be very tough to make it to the World Cup and the odds are against us, but let's just give it one big massive effort, that's all we can ask for.
Whatever happens, Scotland have made significant progress in the last year or so.

Well done Scotland !

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Gilmour needs to be playing regularly in the English Premiership.
If he can't get a game for a team like Norwich then it's hard to see where else in that league he can play at.
Nae point in him staying at Chelsea, he needs to find another club at Premiership level where he can play otherwise he won't progress properly as a player..

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Norwich are fannies.
He looked the part when he played for Chelsea last season, he'd be a great addition anywhere.
Norwich have a new manager , I’ll be amazed if he doesn’t get a game under him . No way we would get him on loan IMO
Can see how he doesn’t get a game at chelsea , Kovatic is quality 👏

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Norwich have a new manager , I’ll be amazed if he doesn’t get a game under him . No way we would get him on loan IMO
Can see how he doesn’t get a game at chelsea , Kovatic is quality 👏
I think the Norwich manager saying "I'm not here to develop players for Chelsea" was putting nails in his own coffin.

Of course he's not there for that, but he is there to play the strongest possible team for Norwich, and Gilmour has been outstanding in the last year. Chelsea only letting him go - to my mind - so he can play a full season instead of ten to twenty games.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
I think the Norwich manager saying "I'm not here to develop players for Chelsea" was putting nails in his own coffin.

Of course he's not there for that, but he is there to play the strongest possible team for Norwich, and Gilmour has been outstanding in the last year. Chelsea only letting him go - to my mind - so he can play a full season instead of ten to twenty games.
Was that the previous manager said that 🤔

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here