Scotland v Denmark

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

tricky

Legendary Radge
Aye am heading through. Should be another cracker, few players on yellow cards though including SJM I think.

back to hampden on Sunday then midweek Inverness overnighter

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Aye am heading through. Should be another cracker, few players on yellow cards though including SJM I think.
It'll be an interesting call for Clarke. Does he play them to have a better shot at a favourable play off spot or keep them for a tough semi final?

Looking at the teams currently seeded a draw might not be enough. A win would seed us, but we'd be completely reliant on Wales losing to Belgium if we draw.

jock3

Well-Known Radge
Would like to see us have a go at the Danes, and rough em up a bit, legally of course!

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Bit late for my kids with school tomorrow, although they were both desperate to go.

I've still got a lot of reservations about this Scotland team, but I've got the bug back and I'll certainly look to get along in the coming months.

Hope we do get a play off game at Hampden at least, there won't have been an atmosphere at Hampden like that for a Scotland game for a long long time.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Bit late for my kids with school tomorrow, although they were both desperate to go.

I've still got a lot of reservations about this Scotland team, but I've got the bug back and I'll certainly look to get along in the coming months.

Hope we do get a play off game at Hampden at least, there won't have been an atmosphere at Hampden like that for a Scotland game for a long long time.
I’m a bit like you about scotland . Becoming interested again .🤔
Two words Billy Gilmour 😜

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Looking at BBC live reporting whilst watching Master Chef.Nowt had happened when I came over here.So back to it.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here