• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scotland game

5E9B51B7-A146-4710-8963-A277A46E78EB.png
Mcginn has scored more goals for Scotland since 2019 than any other player has scored in the last 10 years

KN started off well but fell out of it, playing next to McBurnie didn't help.

We've got half a decent team in McGinn, Tierney, McTominay, Adams & Robertson but still a few gaps to fill

I didn’t think McTominay played as well as others say. I think Robertson is vastly overrated, Teirney is twice the player. I liked Fraser’s approach and attitude. What happened to McGregor, he is a shadow of his old self?

I didn’t think McTominay played as well as others say. I think Robertson is vastly overrated, Teirney is twice the player. I liked Fraser’s approach and attitude. What happened to McGregor, he is a shadow of his old self?
McBurnie and Dykes shouldn't be anywhere near the squad. I know folk tell me that Dykes holds the ball up well and brings others in to the game but I'm not seeing that so can only assume he does those things when I'm blinking,

Is Fraser meant to be a winger? If so, when is he going to try to go past a player instead of passing the ball backwards or sideways> He's like a rich mans Drey Wright. Perhaps I'm being slightly too hard on him.

Last edited:
KN started off well but fell out of it, playing next to McBurnie didn't help.

We've got half a decent team in McGinn, Tierney, McTominay, Adams & Robertson but still a few gaps to fill
At least McBurnie went looking for the ball and helped out at the back. Kevin, I'm sorry to say, had a poor game - most of which he spent offside.
He can do much better.

McTominay and Dykes shouldn't be anywhere near the squad. I know folk tell me that Dykes holds the ball up well and brings others in to the game but I'm not seeing that so can only assume he does those things when I'm blinking,

Is Fraser meant to be a winger? If so, when is he going to try to go past a player instead of passing the ball backwards or sideways> He's like a rich mans Drey Wright. Perhaps I'm being slightly too hard on him.

McTominay shouldn’t be near the squad?! He’s the second best midfielder we have in my opinion. He doesn’t look great playing at centre back, but to me that’s a total waste of his attributes.

Dykes is a big huddy, Adams is a massive upgrade on him. Might be wishful thinking but it would be great if Steve Clarke played with two actual strikers more often, and went with Adams and Nisbet from the start.

McTominay shouldn’t be near the squad?! He’s the second best midfielder we have in my opinion. He doesn’t look great playing at centre back, but to me that’s a total waste of his attributes.

Dykes is a big huddy, Adams is a massive upgrade on him. Might be wishful thinking but it would be great if Steve Clarke played with two actual strikers more often, and went with Adams and Nisbet from the start.
Oops, I meant McBurnie. I agree re McTominay and I've gone back and edited my post :happydance:

Reactions: Zab
Oops, I meant McBurnie. I agree re McTominay and I've gone back and edited my post :happydance:

Ah that makes more sense!! McBurnie is horrendous!

Reactions: Dub
Was Steve Clarke taking the piss?

After going through all the positives of what we've achieved recently he said "What's not to smile about?" all the time with that dourest of dour looks on his dour puss!

After going through all the positives of what we've achieved recently he said "What's not to smile about?" all the time with that dourest of dour looks on his dour puss!
CNN would call that "doubling down on irony"

That was as close as he gets to cracking a smile. I'd hate to see him off the valium.

We will have to beat Austria away and Israel at Hampden to have a chance of finishing second behind Denmark.

I reckon the year Celtc have had has taken it out of him mentally.

Ah that makes more sense!! McBurnie is horrendous!

Most recent post about him, so you're tagged 😁

See there's there's video of him attacking someone in the street, stamps on their phone and can hear him carrying on afterwards. Been arrested too.

Think he's injured for the Euros? He wouldn't be playing anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Zab
McBurnie seems to be a real nasty character. To be honest I'm hoping this is the back of him - seems to spend all his time just trying to get under peoples skin on and off the field - yet to see him do anything decent with a ball at his feet.

See there's there's video of him attacking someone in the street, stamps on their phone and can hear him carrying on afterwards. Been arrested too.

Typical hun

McBurnie seems to be a real nasty character. To be honest I'm hoping this is the back of him - seems to spend all his time just trying to get under peoples skin on and off the field - yet to see him do anything decent with a ball at his feet.

can see him ending at the huns

No sayin McBurnie isnae a *&*^ but I saw the extended video and the guy filming was a right prick . I wid have knocked the *&*^ oot tae.

I reckon the year Celtc have had has taken it out of him mentally.
Can’t mind where I saw it but someone said his head has been away for some time now. Expecting him to move south this summer

This thread has been viewed 8473 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back