Scotland game

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
A long way to go but we are playing catch-up after 2 games AGAIN. We might get second spot but we’re already reliant on - let’s face it - quite an improbable run of results to achieve that.

We will need to see what happens tomorrow, but I would say the most improbable results would be the Faroes and Austria winning which is the opposite of what we want.

Scotland winning and Austria drawing or losing is more probable and either way we are second, a point clear or level respectively. Considering we have played Austria already, I just don't see how that is playing catch up unless you were expecting Scotland to win the group (I wasn't).

Of course we could make an absolute arse of it against the Faroes...

Reactions: Zab

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Hoping to see Kevin Nisbet get some playing time tonight ideally alongside Adams who looks like an upgrade on Dykes 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

wrighty

Just A Radge
Used to look forward to watching Scotland games - not at the moment I would rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Hoping to see Kevin Nisbet get some playing time tonight ideally alongside Adams who looks like an upgrade on Dykes 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Me too, this is 'supposed' to be a straight win, would be the right time to try a couple players.

But he'll probably play Dykes so that he can up his scotland goal tally.

Reactions: Zab

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
Can I justify getting up at 2:45am to watch this? If Nisbet was guaranteed getting some decent game time I would!

mod

Just A Radge
Steve Clarke is a negative bar steward.Why not give Nisbet a game with Adams.Cannot be any worse than Mcburnie and Dykes.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Me too, this is 'supposed' to be a straight win, would be the right time to try a couple players.

But he'll probably play Dykes so that he can up his scotland goal tally.
If Dykes wants to up his goal tally he's going to have to waken up!

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
McGregor has a shitload of caps for someone who’s never performed for us. Him and McLean sideways and backwards passes galore 😒

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
KN started off well but fell out of it, playing next to McBurnie didn't help.

We've got half a decent team in McGinn, Tierney, McTominay, Adams & Robertson but still a few gaps to fill

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00