Scotland game

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I always believe you have to win your home matches if you are going to qualify for a major tournament, and IMO Scotland will struggle to make it to Qatar 2022.

Our big problem remains the lack of a reliable goalscorer at that level and substandard defenders.

That being said it was a creditable result against a very good team. Coming back twice shows great resilience and it was a super goal from Super John McGinn.

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Enjoyed the game last night, Austria are a decent team, Alaba seemed to be everywhere for them!

top 4 in the group will all take points off each other at home I think, expect it to come down to us, Denmark and Austria for the top 2 places.

Maybe the southampton guy can be the goalscorer we need to play beside Dykes, who I like.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Yes Scottish television is showing the game... the England game!
well done to the Scottish pm at the time, the labour PM Gordon Brown insisting the england games should be free to vuew on terrestrial channels!
Even BBC Scotland show us England games but nit Scotland!
Its such a great union we are in that even out terrestrial channels, including our paid for national tv station pay fir england games and not ours.
Im so glad we are in the union 😳
The SFA are to blame because they preferred a deal with SKY.

Dub

I'm actually quite enjoying the game.
Flashes of good football from both sides.

Winnable game for sure.
No convinced by Dykes so much though, I liked him in previous games though.

He's rubbish for club and country. My pal Dale is an avid QPR fan and he can't wait for them to get rid of Dykes.

Dub

I always believe you have to win your home matches if you are going to qualify for a major tournament, and IMO Scotland will struggle to make it to Qatar 2022.

Our big problem remains the lack of a reliable goalscorer at that level and substandard defenders.

That being said it was a creditable result against a very good team. Coming back twice shows great resilience and it was a super goal from Super John McGinn.

Our defence was poor for their second goal. When the boy got the ball just outside our box he could have sketched out a diagram of what he intended before crossing the ball such was the room he was given.

Lyndon Dykes isn't the answer up front regardless of what the question is.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I didn't see why Jack Hendry got a move to the Smellies, I thought Dundee was about his level.
But he wasn't as bad as I thought he may be last night. Not great, but not awful.

But as the Smellies also thought Shane Duffy is a player then maybe I'm not that bad a judge.

Boo

Just A Radge
SJM - a colossus of a player for Scotland! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
2.75 M or whatever it was ( and the Celtic offensive offer that I believe resulted in BR leaving and blowing there 10 in a row bollocks )- a pal of mine season ticket holder at villa and from first season he arrived he saying best signing they made in 10 or more years - and a decent head in shoulder type as well )
Scotland have some good players at the mo none better in my opinion than him 💚💚

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00