• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Santa Coloma 1 v 2 Hibs

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Has there been any announcements on whether we will be able to see the return leg of our game against the butchers of Andorra anywhere? Nothing on Hibs or Premier sports websites that I can see?

Its a 17.30 kick off our time I understand?

It's being shown live on the Andorran FA Youtube site M...

Butchers v Warrior Poets

A game I don't have to pay for? What what!

Hibs saying 9.99 on hibs tv

Will give the free YouTube link a go I think

Appears this is the link to the YouTube channel. Hope it's gen.

Hibs saying 9.99 on hibs tv

Will give the free YouTube link a go I think
Just wondering how much time do you give yourself to bin YouTube (if the games not on the link), and then get your payment done and dusted for the Hibs feed in time for the game?

Just wondering how much time do you give yourself to bin YouTube (if the games not on the link), and then get your payment done and dusted for the Hibs feed in time for the game?
It will be there ok. Their last game, against the Gibraltar team, was on the same feed.

£9.99 to listen to Tam and Cliff so there are nae freebies for season tickets holders so far from Hibs this season.

Given its already free to view thanks to the Andorran football association via UTube then its a glaring opportunity very deliberately missed🤔

Thats not remotely a criticism though as I like the feel of a more hard nosed financially astute run club rather than the saft touch, sappy outfit that had pathetic commercial income and didn't have a shirt sponsor but was so kind to everyone down to the local stray cats and dugs. 😉

Would agree this one should've been free.
Closed doors, free already..

Will it be our own cameras or will we be piggybacking off of theirs? Maybe had to pay them to access the stream if we're piggybacking.

Still, their stream is free 🤷‍♂️

Hibs tv no longer show Ning it ‘due to concerns about the quality of the match feed’ and they’ve said to use the free YouTube stream

Hibs have now abandoned their plans to show the game on Hibs TV charging £9:99 citing concerns over the quality of the match feed and a lack of multiple cameras🤔.

Presumably they just found out this out 12 hours before kick off rather than researching in advance of obtaining what Hibs in their statement called their "exclusive broadcasting rights".🤔

Sounds a complete load of cack to be honest as since when has "quality" bothered Hibs over the years as there have been some real doozy streams and feeds.🤔.

Absolutely no harm done though since no one loses out and its free to watch via the Andorran feed but its probably a sign of the new hard corporate regime that they will try to spin any old story into a positive.

Same as the old lot I guess.🤔

£9.99 to listen to Tam and Cliff so there are nae freebies for season tickets holders so far from Hibs this season.

Given its already free to view thanks to the Andorran football association via UTube then its a glaring opportunity very deliberately missed🤔

Thats not remotely a criticism though as I like the feel of a more hard nosed financially astute run club rather than the saft touch, sappy outfit that had pathetic commercial income and didn't have a shirt sponsor but was so kind to everyone down to the local stray cats and dugs. 😉
Eden Mill and Utilita were on the reverse of the top last season.

So we were charging for a piggyback off a free stream.

Not a good look 😔

It was the season before I was referring to when the Hibs Community guys got a free ride as there was no other show in toon due to that weird appointment of Dempster's pal.😥

Pre Big Ron of course but could you imagine the look on his coupen had it happened on his watch.😉

And a few well kent (and well heeled) Hibby's 'paid' for the NHS spot on the shirt.

It was the season before I was referring to when the Hibs Community guys got a free ride as there was no other show in toon due to that weird appointment of Dempster's pal.😥

Pre Big Ron of course but could you imagine the look on his coupen had it happened on his watch.😉
Think we still had Eden Mill on the back and Beep Beep on the shorts. It might not be as much as a primary shirt sponsor combined though.

Mon the cabbage

Anybody else got nowt yet?

Has anyone else's youtube stream started yet?

I've still just got the FAF screen

Has anyone else's youtube stream started yet?

Nah can't find a working link anywhere

Nothing here

nothing here in the Netherlands yet

Great 😂

Nae wonder hibs can’t charge for the stream 🤣

what time is the actual kick off?

6,479 folk waiting on the stream

Nope

what time is the actual kick off?
5 minutes into the game now

Ffs

Don't think anyone has a stream reading the comments online.

Anyone got this Toytown link yet ?

BIG G

Nopes
Who's got a vpn, switch to andorra to see of it works there.
Maybe locked us out 😆

6789 waiting ffs

Must be those Andorran roaming charges..

Nopes
Who's got a vpn, switch to andorra to see of it works there.
Maybe locked us out 😆
negative same shit

Maybe it’s one out, one in!!

Do you reckon they've done this on purpose after all the abuse they got online the other week 😂

Still nowt 😣

This thread has been viewed 12348 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50