Saints semi

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
Glen Middleton never really got a chance with his time at Hibs because he was playing in I’m sorry to say a Hibs team that couldn’t play decent football with a GENUINE HUDDIE in charge who was a clueless charlatan .
The fact that he was on loan from Huns meant he had even less of a chance to make an impact (hun fuck) a scapegoat to deflect the poor performances of the team and the manager.
I just hope that this Huddie and Wotherspoon don’t come back to bite us on the arse in the final. GGTTH.

The Family

Capital Radge
Glen Middleton never really got a chance with his time at Hibs because he was playing in I’m sorry to say a Hibs team that couldn’t play decent football with a GENUINE HUDDIE in charge who was a clueless charlatan .
The fact that he was on loan from Huns meant he had even less of a chance to make an impact (hun fuck) a scapegoat to deflect the poor performances of the team and the manager.
I just hope that this Huddie and Wotherspoon don’t come back to bite us on the arse in the final. GGTTH.

We have a much better (Ex Hun) in Jamie Murphy

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Add Callum Booth to that

Hattie

Donator
Playing for St J does not carry anywhere near the same pressure as playing for Hibs. Fans, management and the board expect more, quite rightly as their wages will show. Hence imo its easier for a player to perform.. its football. Easier to be a decent player in a lesser team than be a decent player in a stronger team

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here