• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ryder Cup

tayside hibee

Private Member
Reaction score
Not a big golf fan, but watching some of this today. The American punters, really are a bunch of fannies. I don’t think they get out much.

Not a big golf fan, but watching some of this today. The American punters, really are a bunch of fannies. I don’t think they get out much.
I think it should be back to USA v Great Britain & N Ireland.
We left Europe.......

Not the biggest fan either but it sounded like Europe were getting a bit of a pounding?

Not the biggest fan either but it sounded like Europe were getting a bit of a pounding?
Europe and 'pound', where r we headin wi this?

Think it's more to do with the pecking order we choose from, choosing out of form players based on personalities isn't going to win you anything.

Bit of a humping last time I looked

I quite like Americans - in general (apart from that guy that eats steaks all the time and employs cheap Asian labour, and has an airstrip in his yard, you know the guy, he’s probably not even American the bastard) but the crowds at the golf…… have to hand in their brains at the entrance. Or be issued with small ones if none in possession. “Get in de hole”.
Fuckin shut up.
It would put me off my stroke to be honest.
They have no sense of etiquette or manners. Arseholes.

I quite like Americans - in general (apart from that guy that eats steaks all the time and employs cheap Asian labour, and has an airstrip in his yard, you know the guy, he’s probably not even American the bastard) but the crowds at the golf…… have to hand in their brains at the entrance. Or be issued with small ones if none in possession. “Get in de hole”.
Fuckin shut up.
"Mashed Potato"

Get in the hole - shouted at a par four is just ridiculous and, as you rightly say, fukking annoying

Bit of a humping last time I looked
Definitely and it's not as if the European players played that badly. Apart from Westwood and McIlroy.

Definitely and it's not as if the European players played that badly. Apart from Westwood and McIlroy.
that guy (American with a French sounding surname) has one of the worst , hurried swings ive even seen . Can certainly play though

Fuckin shut up.
I get that Doc.
But at your age your stroke must be short....

that guy (American with a French sounding surname) has one of the worst , hurried swings ive even seen . Can certainly play though

Bryson Dechambeau. He can certainly hit it eh. Can drive the ball over 400 yards but he can also play delicate chip shots and putt.

Bryson Dechambeau. He can certainly hit it eh. Can drive the ball over 400 yards but he can also play delicate chip shots and putt.
aye definitely just looks awful

Y'all just sore losers 🇺🇸

aye definitely just looks awful
He reminds me of an old golf toy I had as a kid, a stick on which there was a ring that you pulled to let the Arnie Palmer doll at the bottom of the stick pull back his arms after which you released the ring to let the doll do a swing.

That stiff arm dwinging of the arms, elbows never bending, is just what DeChambeau does.

To my eyes anyway 🥴

He reminds me of an old golf toy I had as a kid, a stick on which there was a ring that you pulled to let the Arnie Palmer doll at the bottom of the stick pull back his arms after which you released the ring to let the doll do a swing.

That stiff arm dwinging of the arms, elbows never bending, is just what DeChambeau does.

To my eyes anyway 🥴
pro shot golf , pretty sure it was endorsed by Arnold Palmer

pro shot golf , pretty sure it was endorsed by Arnold Palmer
the very one

the very one
much better than xbox etc

much better than xbox etc
the big felt green n the wee egg-shaped polystyrene ba' 🤧

the big felt green n the wee egg-shaped polystyrene ba' 🤧
no bastard would hole a long putt on that green when you took it out the box , wasnt exactly flat though you used a different ball on the green as i recall

Quaint.
Reminiscences from a couple of guys playing shut games when they were in their thirties.
Or forties.

Probably Space Invaders record holders in the village hall.

Quaint.
Reminiscences from a couple of guys playing shut games when they were in their thirties.
Or forties.

Probably Space Invaders record holders in the village hall.
thought you were concentrating on a game of "good guy , wank" ??

This thread has been viewed 1596 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50