Ryan Porteous to sign new deal?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £20.00

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I see Mallan, our loanee to a Turkish club with an option to buy, has started back with us on pre season training. Doesn't look like he's got much of a tan either!

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
So on the basis that Kristopher Ajer has just gone to Brentford for £13.5m where do you think that prices Porto.

I think it puts his value at way more than the figures that have been quoted so far.

He is younger, is improving and in my opinion isn’t a lot behind Ajer and in my view has the potential to be as good as.

I’d be looking for £5-6 million minimum.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
So on the basis that Kristopher Ajer has just gone to Brentford for £13.5m where do you think that prices Porto.

I think it puts his value at way more than the figures that have been quoted so far.

He is younger, is improving and in my opinion isn’t a lot behind Ajer and in my view has the potential to be as good as.

I’d be looking for £5-6 million minimum.

It all depends........

If the Old Bigots were to become interested, then the SMS would soon be headlining "£1 million rated Hibs defender keen to join (insert pox of own choice here)"

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
His contract is worth less than Ajers, so talent doesn't add up the same.
I think we're still somewhere around 4 and 5million depending on clauses.

Aye gotta factor in. International appearances and appearances in European competition.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
In contract talks with us now apparently

Good, should've been at the same time as Nisbet (any news?) And Boyle imo though.

Good time to bolster his confidence and show his value to the club in the light of the shameful and unwarranted criticism by Slippy and the The Hun apologists in the media, as well as retired footballers jumping on the bandwagon.

It doesn't really matter whether his red card was right or wrong (it was wrong) the tirades of abuse and bullying of a young professional was pathetic.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
Good time to bolster his confidence and show his value to the club in the light of the shameful and unwarranted criticism by Slippy and the The Hun apologists in the media, as well as retired footballers jumping on the bandwagon.

It doesn't really matter whether his red card was right or wrong (it was wrong) the tirades of abuse and bullying of a young professional was pathetic.

100%, disgusting that the "authorities" allow (condone) the treatment he gets.

We are all Ryan Porteous.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the stickies tried to buy him

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the stickies tried to buy him

Me either. No more hated figure in the Hunco support than Ryan.
Pettiness will make Ryan a target more than his talent will. Which is a shame, because he is really improving this season. Growing into a fantastic player.

Hopefully signs a deal, gets paid well until the summer and goes to some English club next year for a substantial wedge.
Or decides he wants to stick around here forever. Either will do.

Last edited:

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Me either. No more hated figure in their support than Ryan.
Pettiness will make Ryan a target more than his talent will. Which is a shame, because he is really improving this season. Growing into a fantastic player.

Hopefully signs a deal, gets paid well until the summer and goes to some English club next year for a substantial wedge.
Or decides he wants to stick around here forever. Either will do.
5 year deal, aiming to let him go for substantial fee in 2-3.
That would do me.

And Ryan I hope.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here