• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Roy Orbisone,and Penny Arcade

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Ok what's the crack?Is it just an innocent little ditty about an amusement arcade or is it a hate filled sectarian song about the Miami showband? The truth would be good.

The Huns have nicked a few good tunes TBF. Mental as Anything “Live it Up” is now a hun anthem it would seem 😢 Was one of my karaoke favourites too. Also in the movie Crocodile Dundee!

The Huns have nicked a few good tunes TBF. Mental as Anything “Live it Up” is now a hun anthem it would seem 😢 Was one of my karaoke favourites too. Also in the movie Crocodile Dundee!

They stole it from Celtc.

One of the go to karaoke songs in Tamsons for years, nay decades! Yes, it played and it played, played all the time ...

Another good/shite song chorried by/for an inappropriate cause.

I read earlier that some band had got pissed off that the bastard torys had used one of their tunes during their fuck everyone but us wankathon this week.

Ok what's the crack?Is it just an innocent little ditty about an amusement arcade or is it a hate filled sectarian song about the Miami showband? The truth would be good.
Doesnt matter.
It's a pish song. Always was.
Unless you like 'mushy' .

One of the go to karaoke songs in Tamsons for years, nay decades! Yes, it played and it played, played all the time ...

Another good/shite song chorried by/for an inappropriate cause.

I read earlier that some band had got pissed off that the bastard torys had used one of their tunes during their fuck everyone but us wankathon this week.
Heard that on the radio but missed which band it was?

Blue Cassette or somthing

I had heard Penny Arcade was attributed to someone being attacked - dunno the details though.

That's the great thing about SOL - that'll always be our song!

I had heard Penny Arcade was attributed to someone being attacked - dunno the details though.

That's the great thing about SOL - that'll always be our song!
Sol. I’ll drink 🍺 to that 😁

It's ironic there is lyrics about spending the last dime

We were in the champagne bar in Icmeler a couple of years ago, been a few times over the years… know the owner through it. He’s Turkish, mad as a hatter and married a lassie from leith. So he’s a Hibby. We got him to play sunshine in leith which he duly obliged.. then as we were talking to him he said another table has asked him to play penny arcade.. we said don’t play it, it’s a rangers song… he never 😅😅😅😅
Cracking restaurant, Forzahibs put me onto it years ago.. anyone going it is a really good restaurant and Yurdah the owner is mental 😅

This thread has been viewed 1146 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50