Match Updates!: Ross County v Hibs - Game off this weekend

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Ironically they implement this common sense approach at a period of our lives when they could cancel the game at 2.59 on the day of the game and the only inconvenience would be having to pick up the remote control for the TV to change the channel to something else.
I don't think fans came into it at all.... just to stop Hibs travelling and an unnecessary overnight stop.

Zab

Admin
What funny is we have a winter break to avoid the bad weather but havnt actually had any bad weather throughout these winter breaks.

Aye they seem to be badly timed. We never had one this year to be fair, I don’t see a major advantage in having one.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Aye they seem to be badly timed. We never had one this year to be fair, I don’t see a major advantage in having one.
I think the whole idea is mostly to give the players and management a break half way through the season rather than anything to do with weather. This years was scrapped due to the potential fixture pile-up because of Covid.

Zab

Admin
I think the whole idea is mostly to give the players and management a break half way through the season rather than anything to do with weather. This years was scrapped due to the potential fixture pile-up because of Covid.

Yeah that is probably the reason, but it’s still flawed as it creates an inevitable fixture pile up later on. They could just as easily have one weekend off.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Motherwell are having a terrible season.
Lost too many decent players, and a good manager as well.

Now losing 4-1 at home to Hamilton. Doesn't get much worse than that.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Motherwell are having a terrible season.
Lost too many decent players, and a good manager as well.

Now losing 4-1 at home to Hamilton. Doesn't get much worse than that.
Decent game, O’Donnell sent off and Alexander tae later in the game. Hamilton are Motherwells bogey team, beat them 3 times this season.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Decent game, O’Donnell sent off and Alexander tae later in the game. Hamilton are Motherwells bogey team, beat them 3 times this season.
I watched the Sheep V Buddies with Buddy commentary and I have to commend them on their fairness. The lead commentator though had a very soporific voice which led to me having a much-needed snooze partway through the game.

Admin
I watched the Sheep V Buddies with Buddy commentary and I have to commend them on their fairness. The lead commentator though had a very soporific voice which led to me having a much-needed snooze partway through the game.

That the lad with the highland/ western isles accent

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Hamilton summariser sounded awfy like me when I get excited There are a couple of folk here that know me and wid testify tae the likeness. Had a wee giggle every time Hamilton scored or came close?

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
Does Cliff Pike do the commentary for Buddies TV as well?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £00.00

Unread Posts