Match Updates!: Ross County v Hibs - Game off this weekend

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
This will be because Hibs will be travelling up this afternoon and they need to know if they game is on before they leave. Does look doubtful at the moment to be honest.

Last edited:
Last edited:

SlovSam

Legendary Radge
If its a frozen pitch can't they just turn on their undersoil hearing.?.

Its actually quite refreshing and very welcome that pitch inspections have moved to the day before or the morning of the game.✅.

For years fans were treated with utter contempt with Saturday 2:00pm pitch inspections as clubs were loathe to postpone games as they knew the gate money on the revised Wednesday night would be much lower.?

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Thanks for your usual diligent updates Michael.
Fire over to The TV Series thread my good pal and recommend something to fill the pathetic Scottish fitba' void.

Any games I can watch in the temporate Norway,Sweden, Outer Mongolia perhaps.

How this shit is acceptable in 2021 is beyond me.

Scotland, whaes like us.

BIG G
Agreed. Really no point in having the system.

Murky

Not Just a Radge
Its actually quite refreshing and very welcome that pitch inspections have moved to the day before or the morning of the game.✅.
Ironically they implement this common sense approach at a period of our lives when they could cancel the game at 2.59 on the day of the game and the only inconvenience would be having to pick up the remote control for the TV to change the channel to something else.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £00.00

Unread Posts