Ross County v Hibernian Pre Match Thread

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Green juventine

Well-Known Radge
I always think that the way you start a game sets the tone. The Hanlon and Newell early challenges made this Hibby very happy.
Really?
The yellow cards so early on with the hun support trying to influence the ref had me head in hands shiting myself.
Then I remembered the disastrous Italy had against the Hinglish then I pulled myself together and sat back to enjoy what was to unfold. 😄:juice:

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Really?
The yellow cards so early on with the hun support trying to influence the ref had me head in hands shiting myself.
Then I remembered the disastrous Italy had against the Hinglish then I pulled myself together and sat back to enjoy what was to unfold. 😄:juice:
You’re right ,historically Paul could easily have been sent off by a ref influenced by the hoardes , worked out well though . Hard but fair , committed but sensible , the way to go 🤔

Norwayhibs

Norwegian Hibs Radge
Whats the score with Wood, is he still with us? He has played just once since he came . Strange loan signing

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
This is going to be a really tough game I think.
Ross County are much improved from when we played them at the start of the season.
Charles Cook is one to watch.....hope Hibs are keeping an eye on him.
Hibs are bound to be a bit leggy after the huge effort of Sunday, and I think Ross County will have a real go at us.
McGregor in for Porteous.

1-1 is my prediction.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
We've had the majority of the game but you've got to put chances away. Horrible fealing it's going to be a 0-0 draw.

The Family

Capital Radge
Can see us winning this, we are causing them problems when we are getting the ball down and playing with intensity

Boyler running at them has already got a couple rash tackles on him which have led to yellow cards, can see the same players making the same mistakes.

The Family

Capital Radge
More questions than answers in our league performances, I really thought we would win their tonight as they aren’t anything special, a poor goal to lose and another zero points on the board.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here