Ross C v Hibs 1-0 FT

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
On chances created , county deserved to win. Until the goal, we looked more likely to score. Until the freak goal, I thought Macey looked sound.
The ref was questionable, Hibs seemed to get the shitty end of his decisions. Doidge and Boyle were both petulant idiots.
Ross County will get football stopped. Malky McKay is a fat racist .

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I’m staggered by the vitriol on here tonight.

Just maybe Sunday took a huge amount out of us both physically and mentally.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I just don’t understand how it benefits us as a club to slag our players off publicly.

Of course we’ve had too many bad league results but personal insults is too far for me.

GGTTH
They've just come back from an extended break? I'd be more sympathetic had they been playing the number of games we're about to encounter in December.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
He shouldn’t have been put under that pressure with the pass back to him in the first place, the save he pushes wide was a good save because if he pushes to the centre of him they have a tap in, he tackled their player and put the ball out again after being put under unnecessary pressure by our players and he definitely saves us with the 121 save. Some of the criticism on here tonight has been unfair tbh, in other games yes it was merited but not tonight.
I think you're dead right.

And let's look at recent progress. We were all moaning that he had to command his defence and box better. Tonight he plucked a coupla good crosses out the air, made a good few unspectacular but needed saves and generally marshalled free kick walls well.

I see progress. Goaks like that happen every weekend, happens because as someone ekse mentioned, it's a chain if mistakes and wrong assumptions.

Si yeah, a tick for better box management from me. Plenty room for this young goalie to improve still and gain confidence, which is often the last ingredient in the mix.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
They've just come back from an extended break? I'd be more sympathetic had they been playing the number of games we're about to encounter in December.
That’s a fair point. I just don’t feel the need to be personally critical on a public forum.

Do everyone one of us perform at 100% in our jobs every day, I know I don’t and I’ve been working for 45 years. Thankfully nobody posts it on the World Wide Web when I’ve had a shite day at work.

Probably been fortunate to have some understanding managers. 😘

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
That’s a fair point. I just don’t feel the need to be personally critical on a public forum.

Do everyone one of us perform at 100% in our jobs every day, I know I don’t and I’ve been working for 45 years. Thankfully nobody posts it on the World Wide Web when I’ve had a shite day at work.

I don't like personal criticism of players either on football forums.
It's a team game. That's one of the things I have always loved about it.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I’m staggered by the vitriol on here tonight.

Just maybe Sunday took a huge amount out of us both physically and mentally.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I just don’t understand how it benefits us as a club to slag our players off publicly.

Of course we’ve had too many bad league results but personal insults is too far for me.

GGTTH
We shouldn't slagg footballers off publicly?Like I know Nisbet's phone number?Or can cycle to East Mains easily?Or maybe I could do it up the Harp and Castle?

moathibby

Legendary Radge

No but then 800 people didn't travel 150 miles to watch me wipe the Queen Mum's lady in waiting's arse.

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
If anyone thinks that after a 7hr round trip in the middle of winter to watch Hibs do a typical Hibs and completely underwhelm against the bottom of the league, that I'm going to haul my ageing carcus out of bed after a nightshift to travel to Perth on Saturday with my old man......then they're absolutely correct! GGTTH

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here