Ross C v Hibs 1-0 FT

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Old north enclosure

Just A Radge
Don’t get the finger pointing at Macey for their goal, it comes past a few of our players who Macey was expecting to stop the ball but it was too late and past him to stop it.
Cadden who was rank rotten all night should have closed the crosser down quicker and had more blame than the keeper at the goal

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
The ball should never have got that far , criminal defending
Agreed, the problem lies with the first sclaff - after that no-one else is expecting the ball to come at them. You can't position your body on the assumption that somebody in front of you is going to make a fundamental error. Daz made a horror sclaff in the penalty box as well but Macey was there to clear up after him.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Agreed, the problem lies with the first sclaff - after that no-one else is expecting the ball to come at them. You can't position your body on the assumption that somebody in front of you is going to make a fundamental error. Daz made a horror sclaff in the penalty box as well but Macey was there to clear up after him.
Pretty obvious really

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Yes.

He also fecked up a clearance which should have seen us 2 down.

For all the fawning on Sunday there were at least 3 occasions the ball bobbled about him while he dithered. He may come good - but he’s not good enough yet.
Think sunday was a one- off for him

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Don’t get the finger pointing at Macey for their goal, it comes past a few of our players who Macey was expecting to stop the ball but it was too late and past him to stop it.
He cocked up just after the goal too. And just before it there was another cross / shot that again took him by surprise and he parried it wide when it should’ve been a simple take. I’m not a fan and I’d hope we’d be looking for better in January. Wasn’t the only reason we never took 3 points tonight though.

The Family

Capital Radge
He cocked up just after the goal too. And just before it there was another cross / shot that again took him by surprise and he parried it wide when it should’ve been a simple take. I’m not a fan and I’d hope we’d be looking for better in January. Wasn’t the only reason we never took 3 points tonight though.

He shouldn’t have been put under that pressure with the pass back to him in the first place, the save he pushes wide was a good save because if he pushes to the centre of him they have a tap in, he tackled their player and put the ball out again after being put under unnecessary pressure by our players and he definitely saves us with the 121 save. Some of the criticism on here tonight has been unfair tbh, in other games yes it was merited but not tonight.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Didn’t think there was intent , heyho done now 😩

Intent really doesn't matter.

Cadden who was rank rotten all night should have closed the crosser down quicker and had more blame than the keeper at the goal

Much better attacker. Everything he put into the box in the first half found his man, we should've had 2 off his crosses.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Was Allan's showboating outside the box when we're chasing the game and getting dispossesd almost costing us a second good defending?

mod

Just A Radge
I think we have to be honest and say this league form is shocking.Five losses in a row, probably seven coming up.Something has to change.We are in free fall.Boyle and Doidge need to have a serious word with themselves.And Nisbet needs a rocket up his arse.League campaign over by December.Disgusted tonight.

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
I’m staggered by the vitriol on here tonight.

Just maybe Sunday took a huge amount out of us both physically and mentally.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I just don’t understand how it benefits us as a club to slag our players off publicly.

Of course we’ve had too many bad league results but personal insults is too far for me.

GGTTH

Last edited:
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here