Ross C v Hibs 1-0 FT

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Sorry but Macey is hopeless. That was basics for that goal, you always assume the ball is going to follow the natural path in the absence of any touches. All of a sudden it’s a big surprise to him and the ball is bobbling past him into the net 🤦🏼‍♂️

And Doidge and Boyle have just fucked our league season, cheers lads.

Thought Ross should’ve brought Doidge on for Cadden, play him and Nisbet together as we were desperate for a goal.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
All we can do now as far as the league is concerned is try to stay out of the relegation dog-fight and try if possible to get a top 6 place. Our league form has been horrendous, and that is going to continue to put both the players and the manager under huge pressure. The cup runs have been great, but for me unless you win a cup it counts for nothing. Your basic diet is league matches and we are in big trouble if we don't start picking up points very soon.

Ross County are fighting for their lives and were always going to be difficult opponents. My big concern this season has always been our much discussed lack of depth, and the fact that teams know they only have to stop Martin Boyle and you stop Hibs. Two of our key players now suspended for two matches.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Nisbet costing us games as his job is to convert the chances and he has failed miserably all season, looking back if he had scored 50% of the great chances laid on for him we could be at least 6 points better off.
Everything straight at the keeper , a flash in the pan by the look of things . Back to Dunfermline soon I think as we need better

Callumnapier

Just A Radge
Seen others say it but apart from Boyle we really don’t have a lot else. Also missing Magennis a lot been poor since he’s been injured. If the league form keeps going as Ito is will it get to a point where Jack Ross is given the final as his last game?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Nisbet costing us games as his job is to convert the chances and he has failed miserably all season, looking back if he had scored 50% of the great chances laid on for him we could be at least 6 points better off.
Should have a psychologist working with him I reckon because it looks like his confidence is shot to pieces. That header straight at the keeper shows that imo - when low on confidence you just want to get it at least on target. When you're riding high you try to loop it in the corner.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here