• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Ross C 0 v 0 Hibernian

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Too early?Well it is nearly Friday.So I look at this and think who do you choose?Who impressed over the last 3 games?Should we just go with our strongest team or can we afford to try out one or two?I’m thinking there must be a few tired folk out there.
How about we give Barnes another go?Or perhaps Gullane?Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strongest team , horses for courses considered, has to be the best we can put out. No game is easy, and max points is the big target

We should beat the villagers every fixture. But we don't. This time I think we will . I'm confident.
A 3-0 is worth at shout. As a famous bouncer says .

Too early?Well it is nearly Friday.So I look at this and think who do you choose?Who impressed over the last 3 games?Should we just go with our strongest team or can we afford to try out one or two?I’m thinking there must be a few tired folk out there.
How about we give Barnes another go?Or perhaps Gullane?Thoughts?

I think Rocky needs straight back into the team after his howler the other night. Hopefully he shakes that off quickly. If Doig is available I'd have him back in too, his attacking should be more valuable than Lewie's defending in this one. I don't think we can afford to be complacent so it's strongest team available for me.

Lost up there last time, in December, when Kieran cycled up and was greeted like a hero in the pub in Dingwall before the game. Always enjoy Ross County away, would go with strongest possible team if everyone fit and available

Lost up there last time, in December, when Kieran cycled up and was greeted like a hero in the pub in Dingwall before the game. Always enjoy Ross County away, would go with strongest possible team if everyone fit and available
Except that brutal hotel, with the local loyalist branch singing the sash at 3am.

Marciano

McGinn
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson (only if Doig is unavailable)

Boyle
Gogic
Newell (if injured Magennis)
Murphy (if injured Gullan)

Doidge
Nisbet

Last edited:
All away games in the SPL are tough however thankfully we will be back on a grass pitch with most of our first choice players available. I think we are a better team than RC so if we play well, we should win.

3-1 Hibs, Doidge (2) because he is due a goal, and Nisbet, because he is on fire just now.

Marciano

McGinn
Porteous
Hanlon
Doig

Gogic
Newell
Magennis

Boyle
Doidge
Nisbet

2-0 Hibs

Only 10 months ago, feels like a lifetime ago. Thankfully no cycling this time. Kids at football in the morning and in front of the tv later to watch a 2-0 win.

Keep the juggernaut going towards month end please Hibs.

Only 10 months ago, feels like a lifetime ago. Thankfully no cycling this time. Kids at football in the morning and in front of the tv later to watch a 2-0 win.

Keep the juggernaut going towards month end please Hibs.

Is there PPV K?

Is there PPV K?
I purchase PPV last night, was relatively painless. it’s advertised on the RC website, just need to register then £15

With our front two a goal is likely, not going to be easy by any means. O-1 Hibs.

Except that brutal hotel, with the local loyalist branch singing the sash at 3am.
What hotel was that ?

I’ll go for a tight 0-1 to us.

I stayed when we played last December, drove their and back with WJC1848 and his lovely lady which was an absolute pleasure and he didnae pish the seats like his mate Shrink, bought KP his first pint of Guinness on his arrival to the Mallard, had a good sesh with a few well kent bouncers and a rather famous MP, stayed at an excellent BNB that I would name and recommend but then it might fill up next time we can go. I then got the sad news my Dad had been rushed to hospital the next morning, I got back in time but the auld fellae didnae make it. Any trip I make to Dingwall, a town I like, will now be in memory of my Dad, who was alright for a Jambo.

My team

Marciano

McGinn

Porto

Paul

Lewis

Gogic

I think Newell is still injured, so Magennis starts, which is good, he is a player.

I think Murphy is still injured, so is Wright, so Mallan will start.

Boyler

Doidge

Nisbet

Looking forward to it, I miss the fitba but tomorrow I have Everton v the Red Shite then Hibs, a fitba day.

Looks like Doig, Murphy & Allan are unavailable, but seems Jack Ross has the rest of the squad to chose from.

I’ll hazard a guess at a 3412 of:
Marciano
P. McGinn Porteous Hanlon
Boyle Gogic Newell
Mallan
Doidge Nisbet

I would like to see Magennis start, but it’s maybe too soon after a long term injury lay-off. He’s an excellent option off the bench at present.

Looks like Doig, Murphy & Allan are unavailable, but seems Jack Ross has the rest of the squad to chose from.

I’ll hazard a guess at a 3412 of:
Marciano
P. McGinn Porteous Hanlon
Boyle Gogic Newell
Mallan
Doidge Nisbet

I would like to see Magennis start, but it’s maybe too soon after a long term injury lay-off. He’s an excellent option off the bench at present.

Based on a fit Joe newell, my team is now:

Marciano

McGinn

Porto

Paul

Lewis

Gogic

Newell

Gullan

Boyler

Doidge

Nisbet

Got the ppv bought , any idea when it starts ? On now , looks very professional

Be good to see magennis get a good run out against premiership opposition and hopefully he’s the link we’ve been missing in the middle of the park.

Biggest game of the weekend

Come on

Got the ppv bought , any idea when it starts ? On now , looks very professional
I have no sound?

There's a Youtube stream if anyone cannae afford the PPV...

Back to full strength so expecting a good performance! I'll go 2-0 Hibs, Nisbet and Boyler

I have no sound?
listening through headphones on away team video i'm getting both commentaries :(

Watched some of the two cheeks on it, wisnae bad.

Anyone else hearing what sounds like Stephen Craigan and Ally McCoist doing the Sportscene commentary in the background?

Anyone else hearing what sounds like Stephen Craigan and Ally McCoist doing the Sportscene commentary in the background?
seems ok now

seems ok now
Aye fine for me as well

What a hit from Magennis there!

What a goal for magennis that would’ve been

no finding it GS...

no finding it GS...
Channel name is JonDavid Streams

How has Boyle not hit the target there ?‍♂️

Ffs Boyle hates a 1v1

For fuck sake Boyle

Could be 2 up already

Lining up to score here

Joe Newell looking good

could be 3-0 up by now

Predictably letting them back into it now

This thread has been viewed 6918 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50