Full Time: Ross C 0 v 0 Hibernian

westsidehibs

Bounce Radge
Just one of those days , we need a Boyle on top form to take advantage of the 10 men unfortunately he was poor the day.

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
We would be going tonto if we passed up those chances in 2 weeks time. Plus point is we created 6 or 7 golden opportunities. Strikers need to get their shooting boots on

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Hacked off points dropped against a ten man team.Still to see it, have a feeling when I do Iā€™ll be even more hacked off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
I thought we easily deserved the three points, not clinical enough. The ref was brutal, Joe Newell was fouled repeatedly then gets a soft yellow. The coloured bloke mistimed many a tackle and was only given a wee whisper in the ear. Stewart should have been off. Frustrating but we move on. Next.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Shocking result
šŸ˜†

Did you get carried away and think weā€™re a cert for 3 points most games away from home??

Results are much improved of late but I still never feel that confident in most of our games

Hereā€™s a wee reminder/reality check of our result history against Ross County. Looks like 4 wins and 6 defeats in 11 games there.

Plenty positives today but need to be more ruthless

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
Ā£107.00
Earned
Ā£68.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks