• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

River City

Spanish-hibs

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
My wife’s favourite programme and last night Grant Stott was cast as Stevie long lost dad. Your no a jambo ? To his new found son. Just as well when Stevie answered naw. Grant also admitted to painting a jambo neighbours car green after our cup final. Worth a watch now as see if he can get Stevie to ER.

Would rather watch dundee united pump us 3-0 again than river city. Its brutal.

Nut gonna have to nip these in the bud, first souness brother now grant stott 🤣 no really hibs content albeit a fan or whatever.

Saw it,not the first time Hibs have been mentioned.

Would rather watch dundee united pump us 3-0 again than river city. Its brutal.
My wife played it back to me. Absolutely brutal television. It’s like a panto.

My wife played it back to me. Absolutely brutal television. It’s like a panto.
Oh no it’s not!

My mum watches it, so I see it.Which is why I'm back at Chez Moat listening to Brian Eno.

My mum watches it, so I see it.Which is why I'm back at Chez Moat listening to Brian Eno.
And buying a kebab and maybe even a Guinness?

And buying a kebab and maybe even a Guinness?

You asking yourself?

“My wife watches it”
“My mum watches it”

😂. Just admit the truth. I’m not ashamed to admit I watch it and very much enjoy it.

Good to see Hibs get a mention. 😀

Oh all right then. I'll have a Guinness then thanks.

You can get tae fcuk. It's your round ya tight bastard.

I knew it would come to this.

:coffee1:

Jimmy that was married to Scarlet is a Hibby from niddrie but lives in Musselburgh no longer on the programe

Jimmy that was married to Scarlet is a Hibby from niddrie but lives in Musselburgh no longer on the programe
He used tae live in Gracemount and drive through Holyrood Park tae go tae Easter Road. To avoid the traffic he used tae Take The High Road.

You asking yourself?
thinking out loud and letting everyone in on my thought process.

Ali Tait's brother John has been in it.Can't remember what part he played.Gid Hibbie.I think Alex the baddie is meant to be a Hibbie?Not that I ever watch it.

Tam Dean Burn was also in it as gangster Thomas Mcabe.Not that I ever watch it.

I'm sure he drinks at the Toby carvery opposite mortonhall crematorium - sure i walked past him about 2 weeks ago!

I'm sure he drinks at the Toby carvery opposite mortonhall crematorium - sure i walked past him about 2 weeks ago!
He does that. My wife often stops for a chat when we go for dinner. Really nice block

He does that. My wife often stops for a chat when we go for dinner. Really nice block
I know that street very well. It is a nice block.

Didn't know there wis a carvery now tho. @hibbybilly why r u no keepin me up to date, mate? :)

I know that street very well. It is a nice block.

Didn't know there wis a carvery now tho. @hibbybilly why r u no keepin me up to date, mate? :)
Was in it on Tuesday before a funeral D. No keen on the food though😔

Was in it on Tuesday before a funeral D. No keen on the food though😔
Incinerated?

Incinerated?
Well fired rolls.

Only place I know where yi get big fuckoff Yorkshire puddings wi yer breakfast 😳

Only place I know where yi get big fuckoff Yorkshire puddings wi yer breakfast 😳
Did they rise again?

People actually watch that shite ???

People actually watch that shite ???
People actually read this shite????

🎶We are the people 🎶💚

I dated a girl who was on that show and a few other, mainly Scottish, shows. Still never watched it!

You know the score Jack…….😃

Signed on at Loanheid buroo many years ago, wi Mary Baxter, Todd’s lassie. 😶

You know the score Jack…….😃
Long before the days of mobile phones and taking pictures of everything.

Long before the days of mobile phones and taking pictures of everything.
Get yer daguerreotypes oot for the lads

Get yer daguerreotypes oot for the lads
Should have included a link to Google with that post.
:grinning-smiley-045:

Should have included a link to Google with that post.
:grinning-smiley-045:
Or Encyclopeadia Brittanica for us oldies

I'm ok I knew what it meant.Hibbydrew-you were looking at this pish one minute before kick off?Mind you I dinnae blame ya!

Now we know what happened to Eadie Macreadie fi Balamory! She(Juliet Cadzow) went doonhill and joined River City!

Fucking hell there's more this week.Grant spouting forth about the famous five,giving Stevie a Hibs scarf.

This thread has been viewed 2162 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50