Richard Leonard quits

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Sadly that position has had a few complete arses in it.

I think the only one I had much time for in recent years was Iain Gray, and that was simply because he's a Hibby.
I bumped into him at THE Cup Final, he was sitting fairly close to where the Bounce massive was. Seemed a nice enough chap although you can't really take much from 5 minutes!

Probably lacks the arsefactor, for want of a better word, so many Labour leaders have had recently.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Sarwar kicking off exactly where the other failures left off.

Telling us the people of Scotland don't want another referendum.

Now if I've learned anything about the people of Scotland it's as soon as someone tells us want we all want we go all 'He's no speaking for me' and we all want it!

He's told us we want to concentrate on health, education and the like.

That's bloody rich. It doesn't seem to matter what the subject is the unionists seem cram in that the people of Scotland don't want another decisive referendum while the Scottish Government has got on with the day job ... including health, education and hundreds of other things!

And another unionist ploy I came across today is that we should be love bombed with union jacks plastered everywhere. If that doesn't work then its war!

They're certainly racking up the role of the abusive partner!

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Wonder what they hope to achieve by appointing him leader, no one I know will be thinking that hes a refreshing change and I will have another look at Labour. Must be after the Unionist voters that defected to the Tories. Cant see what good that will do them, but what do I know?

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
He calls himself a Brownite, which is not good news. 43% of us voted for Monica Lennon whose position on the right of Scots to have a second referendum, was correct and the diametrically opposite of Sarwar, Brown and Starmers.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Not are the Labour right wing, those responsible for the demise of Labour in Scotland over many ,many years but all the usual suspects were involved with the disastrous Better Together Campaign.

Starmer and Party apparatchiks are trying their Stalinist tactics in Labour's most Loyal of cities. They better be aware that the Scousers I know in the movement will not bend over for Starmer and his newly appointed General Secretary and Witch hunter General.

BIG G

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Sarwar kicking off exactly where the other failures left off.

Telling us the people of Scotland don't want another referendum.

Now if I've learned anything about the people of Scotland it's as soon as someone tells us want we all want we go all 'He's no speaking for me' and we all want it!

He's told us we want to concentrate on health, education and the like.

That's bloody rich. It doesn't seem to matter what the subject is the unionists seem cram in that the people of Scotland don't want another decisive referendum while the Scottish Government has got on with the day job ... including health, education and hundreds of other things!

And another unionist ploy I came across today is that we should be love bombed with union jacks plastered everywhere. If that doesn't work then its war!

They're certainly racking up the role of the abusive partner!
Yeah plastering kids play parks with Union Jack's will work right enough 🤐, it's like something you'd see in a facist state.

Do these people never learn.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts