• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Return of Efe....

Goals&Glory

Private Member
Reaction score
Being rumoured on dotnet and social media.

Car spotted coming out of HTC.

Hopefully there is some truth in it. Crying out for a defender of his quality to bring it out from the back and link play.

This is how it feels to be Hibees.....

?

Edit - Kickback2 ??????

Attachments

• 619F2CB3-9125-4774-8FA7-149EDD0B1B23.png
    619F2CB3-9125-4774-8FA7-149EDD0B1B23.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 74
We have more than enough CB's.

McLeish said same thing when we signed Sauzee.

Aye but efe is better than the majority and better than most of our RBs. It would be a positive signing.

Aye but efe is better than the majority and better than most of our RBs. It would be a positive signing.
Edit: Porteous is the only one I’d rate better than efe and that’s purely down to potential and future sell on.

McLeish said same thing when we signed Sauzee.

Doubt that.

We would need to shift players on first. Weren't we told budget is spent?

Please make this happen. Preferably a longer term deal.

Depends on taste. I'd pay entry for the somersaults alone. Efe plays football cardiac arrest style in the box, but when it comes of, it puts a big smile on my torn face. Quality player.

One of the rags reporting saying it’s supposedly between us at st Johnstone.

I wonder how much traction there really is to this story ?...if we have a chance of getting Efe back we have to take it....and I say this as someone who instinctively is never very keen to bring former players back. A very confident, strong, athletic defender who had so much self-belief he would take the ball out of defence with no fear. His obvious weakness was his concentration levels which to be honest were poor, and in big high profile games this could cost goals and it certainly did for Celtic when he played in Champions League games against top drawer opposition. He is a class player though and would undoubtedly be an asset for us.

I think resigning efe is exactly what we need, lets face it, things have went a bit crap with fans not enjoying going to games or maybe even no going at all etc. This kindo signing would put bums back on seats imo. Make this happen Hibs.

Aye but look at them:

Jackson: not seen anything to write home about there.

Daz: coming to end of his career and injury prone.

Then there's Paul. Scorer of the goal that made it all possible. Club legend. But he's in decline too and not a patch on Efe.

Efe and Ryan would be a great pairing. 2 players fans love to watch. Sceptical he'll sign but here's hoping.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think resigning efe is exactly what we need, lets face it, things have went a bit crap with fans not enjoying going to games or maybe even no going at all etc. This kindo signing would put bums back on seats imo. Make this happen Hibs.
When Efe went off on one of his runs, Hibs bumholes were so puckered wae anxiety that they were sucked tight to the seats, like the things glaziers lift glass wae.Bring him home!

If Efe comes in then someone is being moved out.

Aye but look at them:

Jackson: not seen anything to write home about there.

Daz: coming to end of his career and injury prone.

Then there's Paul. Scorer of the goal that made it all possible. Club legend. But he's in decline too and not a patch on Efe.

Efe and Ryan would be a great pairing. 2 players fans love to watch. Sceptical he'll sign but here's hoping.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll reserve my judgement on Jackson until he's had a proper run of games.

Porteous is our strongest CB at the moment.

Hanlon has been awefull I give you that and maybe it's time he moves on.

McGregor is old but Efe ain't a spring chicken either.

Doubt that.

Its on the Inside Easter Rd VHS. Would you believe it if it was put on twatter instead.

Numuerically aye, quality wise? Not really.

McGregor is ageing and increasingly injured, his presence is a bonus at this point more than anything else.

Hanlon, well, he’s just not the same player this season. He looks off the pace and uncomfortable on the half turn.

Jackson doesn’t seem up to much.

Porteous is quality, but he’s still young and inexperienced.

That defence is crying out for a legitimate quality, experienced, athletic defender who can play a bit too.

What goes through Effe’s head every time he gets the ball.

Porto came on leaps and bounds when Efe was here before. Another good reason to get him back.

This must happen now it's been mentioned .
Was.easily our best player . What a difference he would make to our defence.
Never inured , can't recall him well being suspended,a joy to watch

If he was to end up at the farmers I would be one grumpy wee man.

Its on the Inside Easter Rd VHS. Would you believe it if it was put on twatter instead.

If it's on VHS then what a silly man he is. Imagine not wanting a European cup winner in you're side that's bonkers.

A lot of Twitter is full of shite but it has got a few things correct. It pointed out Hecky was out before public release it was correct. It pointed out Ross was new boss it was correct. It's pointing out Ambrose is signing for us we shall see. It also had us signing Henderson, Cummings and loads of other various players but I took no stock in that.

If it's on VHS then what a silly man he is. Imagine not wanting a European cup winner in you're side that's bonkers.

A lot of Twitter is full of shite but it has got a few things correct. It pointed out Hecky was out before public release it was correct. It pointed out Ross was new boss it was correct. It's pointing out Ambrose is signing for us we shall see. It also had us signing Henderson, Cummings and loads of other various players but I took no stock in that.

And Twitter was saying for weeks that Heck would be binned, law of averages was it’d be right eventually.

We may have plenty defenders but none as good as Effe. Allan and probably Whittaker are our only real ball players, Effe would be the 3rd. We need him.

And Twitter was saying for weeks that Heck would be binned, law of averages was it’d be right eventually.

We may have plenty defenders but none as good as Effe. Allan and probably Whittaker are our only real ball players, Effe would be the 3rd. We need him.

I'm no against Efe coming btw I'm just saying we have four CB's already. We would need to shift someone. Hanlon or McGregor goes into early retirement.

Reactions: Zab
Not enough with his class though Ricky.

Not enough with his class though Ricky.

Stated Hanlon or McGregor would be my choice to go if we needed to free wages.

Efe is more than just a centre back. He's a good ball player that is capable of grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck. Porteous is no where near the quality of Efe but would help bring him on. If he signed I'd maybe look to play him as left back as he has excellent attacking qualities.

Stated Hanlon or McGregor would be my choice to go if we needed to free wages.

Daz will be going nowhere he’s just signed a 4 year deal with gray

Daz will be going nowhere he’s just signed a 4 year deal with gray

Aye but 2 year max playing imo. For McGregor anyway. His contract was also part of him becoming coaching staff i believe.

I'm no against Efe coming btw I'm just saying we have four CB's already. We would need to shift someone. Hanlon or McGregor goes into early retirement.

Jackson, for me he is not good enough.

I'm hoping he's homesick and has a good agent....

Agreed.

Get rid of Jackson he’s just a bog standard CB like Michael ‘thwacker’ Nelson

Never much into CB's maself.All this 'rubber duck,niner niner, we've got a smoky on our tail' was all a load o' pish if you ask me good buddy.

I'm pretty sure Judas wanted Le God to play in a trial match so he could assess him before deciding on signing him. If that's true then he truly is a silly man indeed. @Sir Shrink might know if that bit is true or not [about the trial match, not about Judas being a twat].

Get rid of Jackson he’s just a bog standard CB like Michael ‘thwacker’ Nelson
I've not been impressed with jackson, but he is not as bad as that big huddie Nelson.

Anyway, let's get my Christmas off to the perfect start and get the big man in. In fact , " All I want for Christmas is to have big effe back. " :5:

Never much into CB's maself.All this 'rubber duck,niner niner, we've got a smoky on our tail' was all a load o' pish if you ask me good buddy.

Anybody ken what the actual fuck you're talking aboot?

Aye

Yes, I know, as do others, and think it's a witty wee misinterpretation of "CB's". Ten-four, old buddy.

I'm pretty sure Judas wanted Le God to play in a trial match so he could assess him before deciding on signing him. If that's true then he truly is a silly man indeed. @Sir Shrink might know if that bit is true or not [about the trial match, not about Judas being a twat].
I believe both are true.
:grinning-smiley-045:

Reactions: Dub

This thread has been viewed 7078 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back